Announcement

Collapse

Closing this forum

Dear Sparkling Society Fans,

We are very grateful for all your contributions and would like to thank you for all your feedback and great ideas on our forum. However, on June 1st 2020 we will stop facilitating this forum.

We are constantly working on improving the quality and experience of our games, and we have found that the forum hasn't been of value for this purpose. Because of this we've had to make the difficult decision to close it down.
For us focus is what counts, and what we love most is to work on the improvements of our games in every sense. We are determined to deliver the best city building experience on mobile.
At the same time there are still many other options to connect with fellow players, which we encourage you to explore.

For City Island 5 players; please visit the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/676348963172909/. We are not affiliated with this group, but they have told us that they are glad to welcome you all in their community. Most likely, initiatives like this are available on Facebook for other games as well.

If you have any questions regarding this matter, please send us an email at [email protected]
See more
See less

Why can't we destruct mine storages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't we destruct mine storages?

Why can't we destruct mine storages? We can build houses, and destruct when ever we need. But why can't we destruct mine storages? Please develope this game, so that we can build, and destruct and rebuild everything when ever we want?

I guess No one is ever reading our messages. Regarding the authorities of the game I mean.

Comment

Working...
    X