Announcement

Collapse

Closing this forum

Dear Sparkling Society Fans,

We are very grateful for all your contributions and would like to thank you for all your feedback and great ideas on our forum. However, on June 1st 2020 we will stop facilitating this forum.

We are constantly working on improving the quality and experience of our games, and we have found that the forum hasn't been of value for this purpose. Because of this we've had to make the difficult decision to close it down.
For us focus is what counts, and what we love most is to work on the improvements of our games in every sense. We are determined to deliver the best city building experience on mobile.
At the same time there are still many other options to connect with fellow players, which we encourage you to explore.

For City Island 5 players; please visit the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/676348963172909/. We are not affiliated with this group, but they have told us that they are glad to welcome you all in their community. Most likely, initiatives like this are available on Facebook for other games as well.

If you have any questions regarding this matter, please send us an email at [email protected]
See more
See less

+ and -. Please read and correct the problems! So will all 5/5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• + and -. Please read and correct the problems! So will all 5/5

Guys, I don’t know where to start, please explain the advantages, etc.

The game has a very cool schedule, according to me, good gameplay, a lot of interesting things in terms of buildings, the possibility of expanding the city makes it possible to build as you want and where you want. Beautifully painted warriors ...

But, there are also disadvantages.

Before moving on to the downsides, I’ll explain that I regularly play this game for at least four years, or even more (I don’t remember when I left the game but played on the tablet, and that was five years ago) during this time there was not a single major and interesting updates. The registration system is not bad in appearance, but it is simply impossible to restore your previous result. You play again. Having defeated all the enemies on the map, they no longer appeared, and therefore about 5 years ago I was upset and deleted it.

I put 4/5, because I like the game very much, it has more pros than cons, which are a purely technical problem, and I, as developers, wish you to succeed in development, fix all errors in the near future and release a global update !!!

Thank you for attention!

Please write your answer to me by e-mail [email protected] since I can not go in and check the forum all the time. I hope you listen and fix the bugs
Working...
X