Bugs & Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugs & Issues

For the coming days we will collect the issues or bugs. When you are having issues, please post it below like this:

- Friendcode
    - Game version
    - all the details you know about the bug, the more you provide, the better we can try to fix it, and please tell us if it's random or not.

Thanks for helping us!!

3-89488f
    I am unable to do anything without it closing on me. When ever I try to collect, build, go to settings, enter giftcodes it just closes. I play 1 2 & 3 and do not have this issue. Im frustrated because I really want to play. If you can help me. I would be extremely grateful. Thank you.

Comment

WB-7jrvdrbk
      ​1.5.10
      Bought a new iron container today. It cost me 200 Diamonds. (I had 401 in my account, after building the one container my account now Shows 201 diamonds.) A little expensive for my taste. Can you fix this and possibly reamburse me for the lost diamonds? Thanks a lot!

Comment

Sorry for the inconvenience! We are aware that the Windows version is not working as it should....we will try to fix this.
        In the meantime we are working on a new battle game it will be available in a few months!

Comment

I just updated Flash on my PC. Now, it does load but once I click something on the screen after a few second the program closes. Please HELP!

Comment

Working...
          X