Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! On the leaderboard I am holding top position..with 74 level....but I have no hearts...all other players have atleast 1 heart...pls..solve the issue..I wanted to upload screenshot...but if is not allowing me...and showing error.

Comment

• Toria
      Toria commented
      Editing a comment
      This issue may be due with 2 or more accounts you have. Look at your leaderboard, it should be 20 players. If there 21 players, it means that no one sees your account except you. Try to log out of this account and log in to another account. Just be careful when changing your account, do not lose the level achieved.

Did you have any hearts before today or have you always been at zero? If you had hearts before but are at zero now give it a day and see what happens. I had my hearts drop to zero once but they all came back the next time I logged in.

You must be in a different country then me (U.S.). I looked for you on the Leaderboard to give you a heart but couldn't find you or anyone at level 74.

Comment

I am from India..few days ago I had 8 hearts and than suddenly one day they all disappeared...and I can see 21 members on leaderboard...I logged out and again logged in..but didn't find difference..and ..yes..when I was logging out..I realised I have 2 accounts...(I don't know how)...one account is at level 74 and another one is at level 1.

Comment

Well..I lost my all progress...now I am am at 51 level...please give me one heart so that ig get confirmed, I am using right one account... Still I am seeing.. only 21 players on leaderboard even after many times logged in and logged out. I don't know what to do.

Comment

• Toria
          Toria commented
          Editing a comment
          If you can't solve this issue, it will be better to contact the technical support team. They also help you to restore level 74.

I am sharing a screenshot where you will see that on leaderboard , from Rank 3-8 they have achieved level 100 but you can not enter their city ...and their hearts also zero. The same problem is also happening g with me...and Admin/ technical staff ..also not replying my emails.
        Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-05-22-28-54-222_com.sparklingsociety.cityisland5.png
Views:	1252
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	13872 Hey guys..please see the screenshots, I am sharing , in which there are 101 players are listed at global as well as country leardersboard. Please tell me..should be 101 or 100??? If there should be 100 than , why I am seeing 101??? Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-05-22-29-06-507_com.sparklingsociety.cityisland5.png
Views:	1280
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	13871

Comment

I would like to know why I have no visits to my cities. I am 7 on the country leader board

Update since making this post and after the last update to the game I'm no longer I. The top 10 dropped to 67 very unhappy with that

Comment

After reading some of the posts, I am so glad my leaderboard is not working. I do spend money on the game for two reasons: one it entertains me; second this is my way to show the developers my appreciation of
              their work.

Comment

Please remove all CHEATERS from the leaderboards. They discredit the game and the Sparkling Society itself.

Comment

Please remove all CHEATERS from the leaderboards. They discredit the game and the Sparkling Society itself.

Comment

Originally posted by QQ708312 View Post
                    Agreed, leaderboards are pointless when full of cheats

Comment

merci à vous

Comment

ok super alors

Comment

Hello,

please see #6, the error described there still occurs. It is very annoying to lose my points.

Best,
                          bobdb

Comment

Originally posted by nielsnhlt View Post

In City Island 5 we challenge you to create the most beautiful and varied city you can! The ranking on the Leaderboard will be based on your 'Island Score', which is calculated from a number of different elements related to this.
                            If the goal is to build beautiful city, how the hell forests are getting top in leader board ?

All users, stop construction of buildings and roads, you need to build forest to get max score.
                            Last edited by Raju4India; 6th December 2019, 06:39.

Comment

Working...
                            X