Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gimana cara biar bisa masuk daftar peringkat?

Comment

How to go to leaderboards ?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnmark View Post
        How to go to leaderboards ?

​​​​​​Steps:
        1. Click on crown icon located at right hand bottom
        2. Click on globe icon
        3. Your name will be listed with rank

Screenshots attached.

Comment

Sorry to ask a dumbass question but is there a guide to the leaderboard? eg what does the number next to the trophy represent and what does the number next to the heart represent? How do I get people to see my islands and how do I view other peoples islands? thanks
          PS I've uploaded a screenshot of my leaderboard.. looks different to others on here and no 'VISIT' button - any reason for this?

Comment

• Tjerp
            Tjerp commented
            Editing a comment
            the number next to the trophy represents your points.
            the number next to the heart represents how many people liked your islands.
            I don't know of an option to show/hide your islands to other players, I see the visit button on some of them but not all. I don't know why.

screenshot
          Attached Files

Comment

If you are going to have a leader board then it should give a higher score for us players who are creating cities as what was intended. The fact that the players with a million trees and water spouts with little to no buildings or roads are at the top of the board and then there are other players with beautifully built metropolises who are way down on the board just shows there is no integrity with the scoring model. I strongly suggest you make a leader board with integrity that encourages players to compete by creating beautiful cities that make sense if you want players to more likely remain engaged and more likely to invest money to play. The current rankings are a joke and pathetic!

Comment

• Raju4India
              Raju4India commented
              Editing a comment
              Well said

And admin says its their best

Comment

Originally posted by nielsnhlt View Post
              City Island 5 will be our best game yet, so naturally we will include a leaderboard

In City Island 5 we challenge you to create the most beautiful and varied city you can! The ranking on the Leaderboard will be based on your 'Island Score', which is calculated from a number of different elements related to this.

We challenge you to find out exactly how it works yourself and how to get to the top of the Leaderboard. For now, let me give you some hints: focus on (1) having lots of buildings, (2) having as much diversity in your city as possible, and (3) having as many citizens as you can. The bigger the better and the more diverse with all kinds of unique buildings the better

Clearly this is broken as the leaderboard is stacked with players who used almost 100% decorations. Little to no buildings, no diversity, hardly any citizens, no uniqueness. What's worse is the creators have obviously no interest or concern in fixing this; they have abandoned the game. Kinda renders the scoreboard meaningless.

Comment

Originally posted by sedwards1972 View Post

Clearly this is broken as the leaderboard is stacked with players who used almost 100% decorations. Little to no buildings, no diversity, hardly any citizens, no uniqueness. What's worse is the creators have obviously no interest or concern in fixing this; they have abandoned the game. Kinda renders the scoreboard meaningless.
                Couldn't agree more. Clearly lost interest in the game now they have their new game out.

But it's okay, they've added a VIP option in the latest update, just pay £40 and you can get more duplicate buildings

Comment

Hi I’m new today, been playing for a months now.

2 questions is this a game of skill or pay for rewards?
                  I can see how to vote harts for people on the leaderboard, but what about the rest of us?

Comment

• Tjerp
                    Tjerp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's a game for fun and making nice cities for yourself... and for something to do when you are bored.
                    Don't pay attention to the leaderboard! I play for 1 year and 2 months now and am #18 local with level 100 and almost all my islands are full of buildings, I have over 2k coins, over 3k gold keys saved up and over 10k silver keys at the moment and have all buildings that require coins to buy them for my level, but I get topped by level 50 players who only built trees and stuff like that to fill their islands. (max level is 150 btw) I have not payed for anything.
                    The hearts don't do anything!
                    The skill is to use the money making buildings to exchange ingame money for silver keys, and the silver keys for gold keys so you can buy the diamond chests for boost buildings. When you have enough boost buildings you want to use the gold keys for gold chests hoping to get level ups to reach level 150 faster. (which will take for ever if you just collect the money and xp points)

Thanks Tjerp that help.

Comment

Working...
                  X