Announcement

Collapse

Closing this forum

Dear Sparkling Society Fans,

We are very grateful for all your contributions and would like to thank you for all your feedback and great ideas on our forum. However, on June 1st 2020 we will stop facilitating this forum.

We are constantly working on improving the quality and experience of our games, and we have found that the forum hasn't been of value for this purpose. Because of this we've had to make the difficult decision to close it down.
For us focus is what counts, and what we love most is to work on the improvements of our games in every sense. We are determined to deliver the best city building experience on mobile.
At the same time there are still many other options to connect with fellow players, which we encourage you to explore.

For City Island 5 players; please visit the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/676348963172909/. We are not affiliated with this group, but they have told us that they are glad to welcome you all in their community. Most likely, initiatives like this are available on Facebook for other games as well.

If you have any questions regarding this matter, please send us an email at [email protected]
See more
See less

Leaderboard Information

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buenos dias.Aqui les dejo la informacion que me silicitaron para que intenten resolver el problema de la perdida de mi lista de amigos.Mi juego es City Island 5,mi id es 5-c23m1 y mi código de invitación es xvxkbf0.Desde ayer surgió un nuevo problema y es que no me deja ver ningun video para doblar mi recompensa,ni me deja abrir el cofre gratuito ni las llaves gratis....el juego me gusta mucho pero está fallando bastante ultimamente.Espero encuentren soluciones.Gracias

Comment

Bestgame

Comment

SPARKLINGcity

Comment

Where can I see my rating. And how many points do I have

Comment

• Tjerp
            Tjerp commented
            Editing a comment
            In the bottom right corner, click the 3 pawns (the middle one has a star on his belly and a crown on his head).
            Then on the pop-up, click on one of the 2 tabs on the left side. One is for global and the other for local rank.

I need friends, code v2g7czk

Comment

• Slyder
            Slyder commented
            Editing a comment
            I tried and I think I have too many pending. Here is mine. b6xyj8c

this morning i am not annymore on the leaderbord !!!!

Comment

Howdie!
            Been playing for some months and just found out that there's a forum and everything.

Comment

El mejor juego

Comment

Hai

Comment

Hola cómo estás

Comment

Thanks for the hearts guys. Everyone is welcome to add me and visit my islands. Add me up: onpbhwh

Comment

Working...
                    X