X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raju4India
    commented on 's reply
    The secret is to build forest, not roads and buildings. Roads has no value.

• Chinse
    replied
    gimana cara biar bisa masuk daftar peringkat?

Leave a comment:

• Raju4India
    replied
    Originally posted by nielsnhlt View Post

In City Island 5 we challenge you to create the most beautiful and varied city you can! The ranking on the Leaderboard will be based on your 'Island Score', which is calculated from a number of different elements related to this.
    If the goal is to build beautiful city, how the hell forests are getting top in leader board ?

All users, stop construction of buildings and roads, you need to build forest to get max score.
    Last edited by Raju4India; 6th December 2019, 06:39.

Leave a comment:

• bobdb
    replied
    Hello,

please see #6, the error described there still occurs. It is very annoying to lose my points.

Best,
    bobdb

Leave a comment:

• bobdb
    commented on 's reply
    Hi,

this bug still occurs!

• Abasta
    replied
    ok super alors

Leave a comment:

• Abasta
    replied
    merci à vous

Leave a comment:

• Golfpro999
    replied
    Originally posted by QQ708312 View Post
    Please remove all CHEATERS from the leaderboards. They discredit the game and the Sparkling Society itself.
    Agreed, leaderboards are pointless when full of cheats

Leave a comment:

• QQ708312
    replied
    Please remove all CHEATERS from the leaderboards. They discredit the game and the Sparkling Society itself.

Leave a comment:

• Toria
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Milenia
    replied
    After reading some of the posts, I am so glad my leaderboard is not working. I do spend money on the game for two reasons: one it entertains me; second this is my way to show the developers my appreciation of
    their work.

Leave a comment:

• Marum
    commented on 's reply
    Seeing that the Leader-board is so important to you, what is your reason for playing? For your own amusement? Or for the plaudits of your peers? Sounds like an unhealthy dose of Narcissism to me. Who gives a RA about the Leader-board?

Grrrooowwwlll....Marum.(Die schachspielen Katze)

• lrmc49
    replied
    I would like to know why I have no visits to my cities. I am 7 on the country leader board

Update since making this post and after the last update to the game I'm no longer I. The top 10 dropped to 67 very unhappy with that

Leave a comment:

• akhil2068
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-05-22-28-54-222_com.sparklingsociety.cityisland5.png
Views:	1273
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	13872 Hey guys..please see the screenshots, I am sharing , in which there are 101 players are listed at global as well as country leardersboard. Please tell me..should be 101 or 100??? If there should be 100 than , why I am seeing 101??? Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-05-22-29-06-507_com.sparklingsociety.cityisland5.png
Views:	1301
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	13871

Leave a comment:

• akhil2068
    replied
    I am sharing a screenshot where you will see that on leaderboard , from Rank 3-8 they have achieved level 100 but you can not enter their city ...and their hearts also zero. The same problem is also happening g with me...and Admin/ technical staff ..also not replying my emails.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X