This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CI5 suggestions thread

What would you like to see in City Island 5?
    I'd like to have houses on stilts for water terrain (like they have in the Pacific islands), and the number of instances of each building that already exist in the city shown in the buildings menu (like in Designer City 2)
    Post your suggestions, and maybe they'll appear in the game, or a future update!
    I may not like what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.
    - Voltaire
    Friendcodes:
    https://pastebin.com/HhinM9kp

I love the graphics and the little details of CI5, The swimming ducks and swans with their ducklings, and of course the dogs and their owners and other people . The phonebox etc.
    What I do miss is the Mayor-button. And perhaps the different weather types, oh and instead of parks putting behind a house, some real gardens, or an allotment, that could also generate money perhaps. (I love gardening ) And more different trees.
    I also miss the Islands names like in the other CI games.
    And when you buy a house or shop with keys, it would be nice to see how many people it involves.

I Love playing CI5, well done Sparkling Society! I hope to see many nice updates.
    Carpe Diem

Comment

i would like to cee the chess again , like in CI4 , greetings

Comment

and i would like to cee the cars with gold like in CI4

Comment

I would like to see a video reward please

Comment

I would like to see many more islands

Comment

Would love to rotate city and see from any view point?

Comment

Need more than 5 cranes , at least 8 as city grows

Comment

• KimJ
                  KimJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have 20 cranes I trade my gold keys in for Diamond Chests and get at least 1 crane per week. I'm at level 43 I think

There's some more here
                https://forums.sparklingsociety.net/...-city-island-5
                I may not like what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.
                - Voltaire
                Friendcodes:
                https://pastebin.com/HhinM9kp

Comment

hi
                  please can i see a video reward ?

Comment

I am new to all of this but I am doing my best for each island I transform. Loving it so far. I am playing 5 different CI versions too. In CI5 I do miss the video gold/coin reward and the Mayor button. Would love to see some different decorations too. Also, sometimes it's hard to figure out what kind of community item to place to increase the happiness. I really like the ferris wheel and would love to see more carnival type stuff to create a theme park atmosphere within the game. A ticket booth could be a commercial item. Maybe some kinds of backyard play or garden areas. thank you!

Comment

playing from the begining
                      islands are to small
                      more then 5 islands please

Comment

Heres an idea, stop making us buy things with gold coins that you make so hard to obtain without buying with real money.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhondatx View Post
                          Need more than 5 cranes , at least 8 as city grows
                          they know this. They dont care they just want your money

Comment

Hey, guys, I'm playing SparkSoc games since years (CI3, CI4). I think I know CI5 enough to have an opinion. I like it but I find it a little bit childish.
                            What I am annoyed:
                            -- I must tap twice on the map to reach an island
                            -- When I tap first, the screen draws the island from my fingertip to the center of the screen. While I get the reason, IMHO it would be enough to tap once even at the edge of the screen, if gamer tapped wrong he/she can return to the map and tap right.

-- Resources are distributed v e r y unevenly among ground types: for instance no homes, no commercials for rocks (I did scrolled thru locked buildings.) Similarly with other buildings/ground types.
                            -- Buildings cover others and routes behind them. Right, keep space between objects, but this practice costs a LOT! THAT is the push for paying...

I'm still playing, i.e. it is enjoyable. Maybe CI5 can evolve.

Comment

Working...
                            X