Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two leader boards. One for natural players and one for the cheaters that bought gold

Comment

• DixieDarlin
      DixieDarlin commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sorry, I'm new to forum. Quick question about cheaters who buy gold to advance themselves: Isn't the game supposed to generate money for Sparkling Society, so they can pay the people who work for them? How exactly is this company supposed to thrive if no one purchased gold, keys or game cash? I love Sparkling Society city building games bc u can reach goals without spending a penny and simply investing time. I also love Sparkling Society so much, I believe they deserve to make a profit, which means every now and then i spend $5.50 and buy gold coins. FYI: I AM NO CHEATER!!!!!!

Yeah you are. Theres a leader board and youve paid money to be ahead of other people who havent paid money.

easy for sparklingsociety to make money. A once only price of $5 to buy the game.

Comment

More islands (of course, never have too many islands), more snow area and more things to build on mud and rock. At level 42 there's almost nothing that you can build on mud except a few community buildings.

Comment

Buenas , estoy jugando desde hace unos 3 meses juegos, me encanta pero es muy difícil para ganar llaves de oro , y monedas de oro ,se pasa mucho tiempo por a lograr alcanzar el cofre mayor , otra cosa con el cofre de plata repiten mucho los premios , en la isla de nieve ya no tengo nada de espacio y todo lo que tengo guardado pertenece a esa isla de nieve , debería de haber una opción de vender lo que no se necesite y así poder obtener llaves de oro o de plata o monedas de oro , busque una solucion porque no se que hacer con tantas cosas de nieves si ya no tengo espacio ,

Comment

Heya whata ya saying si?

Comment

He says he wants more snow and the ability to sell things for coin or gold keys which he finds difficult to get. I ended up making farms of commercial buildings that have low profit amounts and have them continuously exchanging for keys and gold coin.

Comment

• KringleGames
              KringleGames commented
              Editing a comment
              Update: I've now purchased all the land on all of the islands and have way more cash than I know what to do with. Game gets pretty boring at this point. Any building that is at a level 10 is now being used to exchange for keys or gold. Occasionally add a new building but the pace of the game is REALLY slow now as there's just not enough to do. Need more islands (especially ones with snow).

1.I would like to find out the amount of coins or money needed to unlock islands when I hit the information button on the island. 2. Make it possible to place canal on the water (like on land) so boats can sail on water where we want them. 3. name the islands, 4.buildings should be marked on the menu when bought

Comment

I have two serious suggestions:
              -- Island Snapshot: a static view of a whole island, a JPG download.
              This service may be not free, I personally would pay some 1 €/snapshot.
              I think the snapshot is being asked for since years by the users.

-- Two viewpoints: buildings already have two views, all you have to do to draw the other, 90° turned view of the landscape,
              and give every building a viewpoint-flag (I guess they already have..., these should be just flipped for the other view...)
              You may decide to provide this service only in the paid version of the game.
              Different views are required constantly by the users.

And a remark: those animated people are lovable! So vehicles should have taken care of them. I see people are hit very often at crossroads... (I admit, collision detection may be difficult to solve.)

Comment

I see a newest seventh island but l can not buy it because it is locked. What l need to do to unlock a newest island. Thank you very much.

Comment

• krulljozsef
                  krulljozsef commented
                  Editing a comment
                  1. Tap padlock: an i icon and an open padlock appears, tap this for the cost of unlock
                  2. (this is a SUGGESTION) Two taps are unnecessary, why don't you (SparkSoc staff) display the two icons directly on the map?

Would it be terribly difficult to put a filter in the buildings purchase so you could see just the "rocks" buildings, just the "sand" buildings, etc.? That would be awesome!

Also, could you show the populations and job numbers specific to the island, and be able to toggle back and forth between "all islands" and "current islands" or something like that?

Thanks for asking what we would like to see.

Comment

• krulljozsef
                  krulljozsef commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you put a filter and forget to remove, the buildings for other ground types won't show.
                  While it is tedious to scroll over that soooo many buildings, it may be useful to know, what buildings are available.

What I need to do to get this island? I have 1.7.3 version of this game.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Toria
                  Toria commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Your airship needs to be on a connecting island and you can unlock it.
              Working...
              X