This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tjerp View Post
    I suggest a change for one of the buildings on mud.
    I just noticed that the ?garbage heap? (in dutch Vuilnishoop) has a picture of a car crushing company. (in dutch auto sloperij) So I suggest a name change.
    Also, it is now classified as community building. (in dutch gemeenschapsgebouw) I think that should change to commercial building and make money?

It's available quite early on in the game, just before the Hospital... and right after the hospital is another 'vuilnishoop' with a correct picture.
    I think many of the so called community buildings should be commercial buildings and make money, things like courts and libraries etc stay as community buildings but junkyard, recycling plant, the universities, schools etc.. should be commercial buildings

in freal life those organizations are businesses and make money. Why not in the game too?

Comment

think many of the so called community buildings should be commercial buildings and make money, things like courts and libraries etc stay as community buildings but junkyard, recycling plant, the universities, schools etc.. should be commercial buildings

in freal life those organizations are businesses and make money. Why not in the game too?

Comment

I did briefly try some of the earlier versions but like CI5 best. Though the video rewards aren't yielding like they are supposed to, there are rewards and I'm glad I can buy chests with keys. I appreciate that you don't have to have a different road type for each building, that looked too chaotic, even ugly in my opinion. I like the option to gray out buildings so I can see available space and roads (glad it doesn't cost to build roads in game too).

Weather variations would be nice and like others have said, water housing and comercial rock buildings would be great. Since I've played complex city building games before, I expected to have to balance housing, business, and community buildings for each island and was a tiny bit bummed when that didn't matter here. So maybe in CI6? Slightly larger building space would be nice too. Those are the ssuggestions I can think of now. More if they come to mind later.

Comment

More islands , cheap and grass ..

Comment

I saw something about trains, that would be really cool to have train tracks as a road option and then get train cars and engines to earn money or hold people (cargo or function cars for income, people carriages for population) and even happiness cars like circus animals in cages. The train cars could be about the size of the large trucks and busses currently going around on the roads.

Another option would be a dock facility and have different ships for people and cargo moving between the islands.

Comment

I would like to see more than houses in the diamond chests as I have only once got a business out of one. I think each diamond chest should have a business, a community building, and a house as a balance of things to get. Also I would like to know if there are any houses (residences for people to live in) or booster buildings for building on water. so far there are only community and commercial buildings. Another idea I had for the diamond chests would be an airport or harbour facility that could earn income and add animations of aircraft or ships like the cars and people on the roads.

A complaint I have is that spinning wheel thing you collect tokens to spin has only once given out a gold coin, the rest of many many spins have been a few 100 stars, a couple of keys a few tokens or a few 1000 dollars. how about an improvement in what we could win and have the spin win something better than the worst possible option on the wheel like all my spins end up getting.

Other than these topics I am now addicted to the game and want more islands to fill with towers, booster buildings, businesses and community structures. BTW have more community buildings for cash rather than gold.

Comment

I've been thinking about residences and booster buildings for the water spaces, housing could be something like the fan islands in Dubai, and the booster building could be a Colossus of Rhodes or the Statue of Liberty
                Click image for larger version

Name:	l_colossus_30c_kw500_nclow7.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	16690Click image for larger version

Name:	Pleiades---Dubai---Palmier---RR.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	622.1 KB
ID:	16691

Comment

1. Give us more mud buildings.
                  I'm on level 49, and I not see houses even at preview of higher levels.

2. New islands are ridiculously expensive.
                  I did discover a process making a gold/day/island w. grass, still 199 gold?? 100 million bucks?? Really?

Comment

• CarolSBac
                    CarolSBac commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Concordo, muitos edifícios também tem a classificação errada, deveríamos pode optar pela classificação.

Please add me, bfy6bzx, tks

I would like to see the amount of happiness displayed as a number ( like it is when you buy a community building or happiness bush etcetera) rather than just as a %. How am I supposed to know how many happiness points I need to buy to make up each %?

Comment

• CarolSBac
                    CarolSBac commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Concordo! Como é feita a contagem de aumento ou perda da felicidade?

Please add me, bfy6bzx, tks

When there are not enough jobs for the population it would make the game more realistic if homeless people where forced to sleep rough near the city hall and happiness points from the city hall reduced until either jobs where provided or the population reduced (by storing or removing houses)

Comment

Originally posted by Tjerp View Post
                    I suggest a change for one of the buildings on mud.
                    I just noticed that the ?garbage heap? (in dutch Vuilnishoop) has a picture of a car crushing company. (in dutch auto sloperij) So I suggest a name change.
                    Also, it is now classified as community building. (in dutch gemeenschapsgebouw) I think that should change to commercial building and make money?

It's available quite early on in the game, just before the Hospital... and right after the hospital is another 'vuilnishoop' with a correct picture.
                    I think many of the so called community buildings should be commercial buildings and make money, things like courts and libraries etc stay as community buildings but junkyard, recycling plant, the universities, schools etc.. should be commercial buildings

WeshViper:
                    How about giving the player the choice of community or commercia for each of these building typesl? Schools, universities and others are commercial in some countries but community in others

Comment

U
                      Originally posted by mitch01 View Post
                      What would you like to see in City Island 5?
                      I'd like to have houses on stilts for water terrain (like they have in the Pacific islands), and the number of instances of each building that already exist in the city shown in the buildings menu (like in Designer City 2)
                      Post your suggestions, and maybe they'll appear in the game, or a future update!

Comment

1. Let it be an island snapshot: a fullHD view of the whole island.
                        Pixel count would be selectable, the feature would cost some (<10) golds.

2. IMHO an other switchable view of the islands is not too hard to program.
                        The feature would give a competitive edge to SparkSoc over similar 2,5D city simulation games.

I have suggested these already. I will repeat until I play SparkSoc games (CI5 and CI3).

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Working...
                        X