This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tjerp View Post
    I suggest a change for one of the buildings on mud.
    I just noticed that the ?garbage heap? (in dutch Vuilnishoop) has a picture of a car crushing company. (in dutch auto sloperij) So I suggest a name change.
    Also, it is now classified as community building. (in dutch gemeenschapsgebouw) I think that should change to commercial building and make money?

It's available quite early on in the game, just before the Hospital... and right after the hospital is another 'vuilnishoop' with a correct picture.
    I think many of the so called community buildings should be commercial buildings and make money, things like courts and libraries etc stay as community buildings but junkyard, recycling plant, the universities, schools etc.. should be commercial buildings

in freal life those organizations are businesses and make money. Why not in the game too?

Comment

think many of the so called community buildings should be commercial buildings and make money, things like courts and libraries etc stay as community buildings but junkyard, recycling plant, the universities, schools etc.. should be commercial buildings

in freal life those organizations are businesses and make money. Why not in the game too?

Comment

I did briefly try some of the earlier versions but like CI5 best. Though the video rewards aren't yielding like they are supposed to, there are rewards and I'm glad I can buy chests with keys. I appreciate that you don't have to have a different road type for each building, that looked too chaotic, even ugly in my opinion. I like the option to gray out buildings so I can see available space and roads (glad it doesn't cost to build roads in game too).

Weather variations would be nice and like others have said, water housing and comercial rock buildings would be great. Since I've played complex city building games before, I expected to have to balance housing, business, and community buildings for each island and was a tiny bit bummed when that didn't matter here. So maybe in CI6? Slightly larger building space would be nice too. Those are the ssuggestions I can think of now. More if they come to mind later.

Comment

More islands , cheap and grass ..

Comment

Working...
          X