This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug report thread

If you've found a bug, please post details in this thread.
    I may not like what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.
    - Voltaire
    Friendcodes:
    https://pastebin.com/HhinM9kp

network dos not work

Comment

When you zoom it all the way it don't stay

Comment

City Island 5 ne sauvegarde pas ma partie obligé de recommencer a chaque fois ?

Comment

The fire station and the taxi station do not register happiness. I have spend money and gold coins and they won’t move up. Happiness does not react to the decorations as well.

Comment

- Double boosts are not calculated correctly when going to an island having it. The actual number of citizens and/or jobs is cut - and filled up again then. Ckeck also triple boosts etc... :-)
            - When putting a boost-building with level greater than 0 from the store to an island, the boost is calculated as the building has level 0.

Comment

• Drakken2112
              Drakken2112 commented
              Editing a comment
              Non c est toute ma progression qui a disparue j étais niveau 12 et suis revenu a 0 au niveau du ditactelle que faire pour récupérer ma progression ?

Hi !
            I'm from Paris , France.
            I'll try to be clear whith those explications...

I'm playing on MacBook Pro + OS X 10.13.6
            Today i have a message that now i can change the devices.
            But when i click in the lightning square under the message, nothing happens.
            When a car pass true this lightning square, i can click on the item (money, key or message) and its ok.
            When i click on the roof of the university, i can upgrade.
            I take a picture.

Thanks and merry Christmas evrybody !!
            Pascal

Comment

Having problems with upgrades I've upgraded residential buildings to increase population but only 2 residents are being added on large 15+ upgrades.

Comment

Greetings and salutations;

. CB5 is a pretty decent addition to the series. Not my favorite, but my 2nd. Almost. Anyway, when exchanging currencies, is it possible that in the future that we get more gold coins for gold keys? 14 gold keys for 1 gold coin is not worth waiting hours for, when yet in the store it takes a few seconds for the game devs to get our money for them.

Comment

Today, I placed two new residential buildings, did the 5000 employees/residents quest, upgraded a few residents, started the $30,000 for silver keys exchange, AND bought an expansion on an island.
                  . I leave and come back a few hours later: ALL of that was gone as if I never did it, INCLUDING the land exspansion that I bought for $5,120,000. I was not the least bit happy about it.

. Yet I find it hilarious that Sparkling Society knows about these concerns and people getting cheated out of game progress and purchases but yet they (SS) obviously aren't the least bit concerned.....and yet there is never any issues when it comes to them getting peoples money for ingame purchases. Those transactions always go smoothly.
                  Scammers.

Comment

I can't place Waterways into the Water but on land. That doesn't make sense.

By the Way: I have really good eyes, but the texts are so small that I have to sit closer than 1.5m infront of my TV to read it. Even then it's still blurred, but like mama said in the childhood: Don't sit too close infront of the TV. It's bad for your eyes, and it is!

Comment

Warum kann ich kein Video schauen um den Wechsel der Schlüssel zu beschleunicen?

Comment

Hi nielsnhit,
                        Leaderboard does not work properly, unless everyone remains at level 1
                        I was at level 26, commercial buildings only generate cash. I have yet to see them generate gold coins or keys.
                        I am not an idiot, and I know how to enter the giftcodes from sparkling society. They have never worked either.
                        Now to top it off, there was another CI5 game update to 1.4.2, and because of that update, I lost over $2million in cash, what gold coins I did have, over 400 silver keys, 1 island was relocked, and everything done from level 19 to 26 was gone. It returned me to level 19.
                        I have to say CI5 is byfar the worst of the CI games. Too many issues that should have been addressed before its release.
                        my player name in CI5 is ManfromMars friendcode is 5w-eme7j
                        Have a nice day.

Comment

serious bug,when i unlock the last island, i open game,the background is dark,and whatever i click ,No response, i colse the game,the bug is always have, i can't play ,!!!!!!

Comment

There is a bug in the carousel model.

Comment

Working...
                            X