Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a building has exchanged keys for two gold coins, and I click quickly on the building twice, it uses up both of the coins from the building, but only credits one of them to my coin total. This happened just now with the resort on sand.

I think the same happened a few days ago when I had two buildings that had both produced one coin: I clicked on one and then quickly on the other; both coins were taken from the buildings but only one credited to my coin stash.

My guess is that if you try to claim a second coin while it's still slowly processing the first, it loses it.

Bit sad as I don't have many coins, so losing two is a noticeable percentage of my total :-(

Comment

• The new version 2.9.1 makes it difficult to click on the buildings to collect cash. In the previous version, I can just click on the building and not the cash icon to collect cash, now I have to click directly and precisely on the cash icon before I can collect cash.

Comment

• I bought a money package for $5.49. I never received any money but I was charged. Please fix this or I won't be spending anything else

Comment

• I have no videos to watch and no free chest. I don't have the shamrocks either. What can I do to fix this?

Comment

• Profit times getting set to 12 days after upgrading some buildings.

Details. https://forums.sparklingsociety.net/...g-profit-times

Comment

Working...
          X