X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a bug in the carousel model.

Comment

I have lost this game in play 3 times. I was at level 27. However I am back to level 1 I was told in an email to post pictures. I was in the game. I wanted to check my account. The notice came up that I would loose my game. I thought it meant what I just did in the game, but instead I was reset back from 27 to level 1. I was low on coins thinking I could go to my account to check what card was used in the past, instead, I lost everything. My account is 5w-enj9b. I have windows 10.

Comment

Me to
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi all,

Sorry to hear you're having this problem with City Island 5. Please contact our support team at one of these addresses (depending on the platform you're playing on), and they'll try to help you further:

android-cityisland5@sparklingsociety.net
          ios-cityisland5@sparklingsociety.net
          amazon-cityisland5 @ sparklingsociety.net
          windows-cityisland5 @ sparklingsociety.net
          mac-cityisland5 @ sparklingsociety.net

Comment

My screen freezes occasionally too but no data is lost and a restart fixes it.
            also i merged this thread into the bug report thread
            Last edited by mitch01; 27th January 2019, 15:26.
            I may not like what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.
            - Voltaire
            Friendcodes:
            https://pastebin.com/HhinM9kp

Comment

My Sparkling Society games seem to always reset. I am always losing levels, buildings and expansions. I don't know what is up with these games

Comment

Yes, very true! my game has the carousel bug as well.

Comment

City island 5 - on one island I have both a Dutch windmill and a Filipino estate. Whenever I leave the island to go to another and come back, my bonus workforce and population from the two booster buildings restart. So then I have to wait on that island till my workforce and population regenerates. Can this please be fixed?

Comment

The indicator of how many days in a row you have played, is not registering or scoring my progress. It is stuck in 15 days and I have been playing since December.

Comment

Cannot build any 3x3 building on beach at lower right corner of the “mud-grass-beach” island

Comment

Working...
                      X