Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have installed 5 buildings in row ..That is increasing employment as well as population..But leaderboard is working...My score increase only when I installed nay tree (community section) only. I am attaching 2 screenshots...I first one there is no building...Than my score is 39040....And when I install 3 buildings...Still my score is same.

Comment

Since new upgrade can no longer play the game, was excited to see new island but game keeps crashing, also I thought the love hearts problem would be fixed in upgrade but mine still says zero

Comment

• Cosmo7760
        Cosmo7760 commented
        Editing a comment
        I had the crash problem once after a CI5 update. A day or two later I got a device update for my phone. After the device update my game crash problem went away. Check the device you play on for any updates, this may or may not fix your problem.

• Cosmo7760
        Cosmo7760 commented
        Editing a comment
        By the way, I saw your island on the leaderboard yesterday and gave you a heart. Just looked again now and you are showing 18 hearts.

Thanks Cosmo7760 I will try that, and thanks for the heart

Comment

I am still having issues with mine crashing - I have tried forcing game to stop and relaunching but did not work

Comment

I have paid to "level up" (plus incl the extras) 3 different times and each time I would get the extras, ie. extra gold bars, etc. but I have not exactly LEVELED UP like I was supposed to. I would only go up 1 level. The first time, I was at level 89, I was supposed to go up by 4 levels and only went up to 90. I did report it, the bug or whatever, could not be found, so I was given an extra 100 gold bars. Ok. The next time it happened I was at level, and was to level up 5 levels, I only leveled up to 91.
          Now another problem I'm having, today, I went to upgrade a couple homes on Idyllic Isle, which the upgrade should have taken no more than say an hour. I exited the game and when I went back to it I now have to wait 50 HOURS?!! These are small homes that I'm upgrading not mansions.

Comment

Hello all...a problem this evening. For about the last 3 hours my commercial buildings haven't produced any money. I have 3 islands and everything is at a standstill other than the cars/people giving keys/stars/cash.

Comment

Keys are not exchanging after watching ad video. The building simply goes into wait mode with the widget turning above. The problem began yesterday. ( There are new video ads.)

Comment

• muffin67
                muffin67 commented
                Editing a comment
                I have the same problem, could you guys please fix it? Thanks!

Originally posted by CarolinaGirl90924 View Post
              Keys are not exchanging after watching ad video. The building simply goes into wait mode with the widget turning above. The problem began yesterday. ( There are new video ads.)
              I had this happen twice today. Very annoying.

Comment

I'm relatively new to the game, and on my first island I have noticed this very strange behavior. I purchased a "water purification plant" and placed it in the water. Had no problems until I began developing other islands. Now, whenever I leave my beginning island and travel to others to develop them, when I come back my happiness level is down under 70%.

That's not the weirdest part though. To get the happiness level back up, I click and hold the water purification plant like I'm going to move it, then click the green check mark. My happiness level goes up a few percent. I do it again. It goes up a little more. Repeat several times, and it will keep going up and up.

I guess it doesn't hurt anything, but it's sure annoying to have to keep doing that in order to travel around to my islands. Can you tell me how to fix it please?

Comment

Game crashes every 4 minutes! This started yesterday with the new update. This is very annoying! Please fix it.

Comment

• Nursejenn75
                    Nursejenn75 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Mine too!! Since the new update to 1.8.7
                    Crashes on my iPad as soon as I choose an island
                    Please Fix!

• Edmond
                    Edmond commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Me too. Crashes on two of my devices. Purple mist coming out from special buildings after staying in the island for no more than 1 minute, and then it crashes.

Hello
                  Version 1.8.7

Since the new update installed yesterday, I cannot play the game as it crashes once it is finished loading. I can only see all of the islands including the new locked island and when I go to press an island to begin playing the screen disappears and goes to my desk top. I have been playing this game since day 1 and have spent a lot of money on it. There doesn’t appear to be a problem on my end. My iPad is big enough to hold this game.
                  Please advise me on how I can fix this issue. Help!
                  Thank you so much and I anxiously look forward to resume playing my game.
                  Thanks

Comment

• Edmond
                    Edmond commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Me too. Crashes on two of my devices. Purple mist coming out from special buildings after staying in the island for no more than 1 minute, and then it crashes.

Good keys don’t accumulate. I can collect them, but I can’t keep them. My inventory of them resets to zero as soon as I close the game.

Comment

I cannot stay in the game for more than 1 minute. Most of the times before crashing, there is purple mist spreading from one or more special buildings and only a few seconds later, it crashes.

I have two devices of different models. The game crashes in both device.

No matter how interesting the update is, if it causes the game crashing, it is rubbish. It is a big surprise that your development team did not realize the obvious bug before launching it.

If you cannot fix the problem within a short period of time (say a few hours), please relaunch the old patch so that we can uninstall the game and re-install the old one. You cannot afford to leave it for a few days. With the extra spare time for not able to play this game, I will start searching for other games to kill time and eventually may not return to this game even if you fix the problem a few days later. I don't think I am the only one to do so. The same may occur to other players.

Comment

• Milenia
                      Milenia commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This is very frustrating! I have paid to play the game and now there is no way to play it. Not even a response from the developers.

• Edmond
                      Edmond commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It is weekend now and they are enjoying their holiday. I strongly recommend the game to roll out new patches on Monday only so that it can allow players a couple of days to report bugs and another a couple of days for developers to fix the bugs.

Updated this morning and now it stops or crashes. It's always timed to the ads appearing. Sort it please, you must be reviewing this forum and the number of complaints are increasing. Shame really as it's an ok game, but it will start to loose customers if it's left unattended.

Comment

• Milenia
                      Milenia commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Exactly! This should have been fixed in a matter of hours.

Another bug: what is the maximum level of special buildings? Why some of them stay at Lv 5 and cannot be upgraded further, while some others can be upgraded beyond Lv 5?

One more unreasonable change in the new patch: why special buildings cannot be removed? I have loads of them and some of them have weaker effect than others, I don't want to keep them. It is totally unnecessary to block players from demolishing them because it takes several hours to demolish and the game allows players to stop demolishing action. Although buildings received from opening chests do not occupy the storage boxes, the problem is, once I have too many buildings stored in the storehouse, the game will become very slow when I enter the storehouse. My experience is that if I have around 200 items in storehouse, it takes a few seconds to open the storehouse screen.

Comment

• Nursejenn75
                      Nursejenn75 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Does this mean you able to play the game now since the update? I STILL can’t play at ALL without it crashing like I posted earlier. This should have been fixed by now! I’ve invested a LOT of money in this game!!

• Edmond
                      Edmond commented
                      Editing a comment
                      In my game, when I enter some of the islands which have buildings being upgraded, it will crash after 10-20 seconds. It seems that with more buildings being upgraded, the shorter time it crashes.

I also observe that when an island does not have anything being upgraded, or only the special buildings but nothing else being upgraded, the game won't crash.

Now, I can collect revenues from those islands that do not crash. When I enter the islands that will crash the game, I try to take actions as soon as possible and "escape" from it within 10 seconds and then re-enter the island to continue taking other actions.
                  Working...
                  X