This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milenia View Post
    This is very frustrating! I have paid to play the game and now there is no way to play it. Not even a response from the developers.
    I emailed them and they responded that they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix. This was a couple of days ago now. It should be patched by now! So frustrated.

Comment

What on earth is this latest update all about. Added some rubbish fishing game, which, as far as I can see only gets you 40 silver coins. Game crashes every 4 mins just before the advert comes on. You've obviously changed the way the 899 silver key chest works, great, I get a fishing rod just what I've always wanted, no longer giving out xp points to level up. Of all the games I play, this had to be the most ridiculous update I've ever seen

Comment

Is there any news on when the crashing problem can be solved? I think we are not harsh to push you to solve the problem. Players who are really harsh have already left the game without letting you know. I don't want to join them because I still see this game interesting, but my patience is running out.

Comment

Routine enquiry on when the crash problem can be fixed. Action will be escalated to create a new post every day if the problem is not fixed and no official response is received.

Comment

Hi,
            I am playing City Island 5 and my game crashes constantly. I sent an email earlier but it was returned. I am hoping that you can help me out. My game ID: SlenderYogi76909
            Friend Code:5-07121
            Game Version: 1.8.8
            Please advise or send me a link to get help with this problem. I am not having a problem with any of my other City Island games. Just this one... Am I in the right place for help? Sincerly Beth (SlenderYogi)

Comment

Check the device you play on for any new device updates. This worked for me when I had the crash problem, it stopped doing it after updating my phone. May work for you.

Comment

• Edmond
                Edmond commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you for your suggestion, but I have already done this. It is obvious that the development team did a substandard job in testing the new patch before releasing.

I'm having the same problem. Since updating it crashes every few minutes. Ruined my game completely. I always pay towards playing too, I know you don't have to but I enjoy the game. They won't be getting anymore money from me for sure. Any ideas of any other games I could try?

Comment

• Ashley Bonanno
                Ashley Bonanno commented
                Editing a comment
                I love Hay Day! Never had any of these issues like this janky game!!

Hi all, I've stuck a post on this forum giving you a bit more information about the crashing problems that people are experiencing.
              We are in the process of fixing these issues, and we have given it the highest priority. Our apologies. A fix will be on its way.

Comment

Restoring from cloud (on Android) after playing once on Windows 10 makes the game unplayable. The buildings are not yielding profit. I think what happened was that the timestamps were saved or converted incorrectly - a one-minute building is telling me it has 19 hours to go.

Also, it's almost impossible to read what I'm typing right now because of the background image in the editor. (Also on mobile.)

Comment

Again another Friday with no fix to the bug that crashes the game during intro. I can’t play at all. This is so disappointing and I would have been gone a long time ago had I not invested a lot of $$$ into this game!!! Now I’ve lost my rank that I have worked to achieve. Not good Sparkling Society. I think it’s poor customer service.

Comment

What system was the 1.8.8 and 1.8.9 patch for? I use my iPad to play and I see none of these patches for iOS? In the play store it says my game is updated at the 1.8.7??? Please help! Why don’t I have these patches? (Even though I’ve read they still don’t work). This is so frustrating guys.

Comment

City Island 5. I seem to be stuck on Level 87. Been playing for 4 days doing many upgrades and absolutely no movement on the level meter.

Comment

Stuck on level 100, no movement after several weeks of play. Wth is going on!?!?!?!????????

Comment

The daily chest does not work anymore, the video watching button is greyed. And when I try to exchange keys and coins, I can no longer watch a video to fast track things.

Comment

• bamagirl6967
                            bamagirl6967 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Tonight it only did a few for me I think 5 exchange keys for coins and then no more my daily chest did not start working til 9pm kinda disappointed wit that chest hardly gives any keys both gold and silver and coins I have been lucky to get the silver and the other one not the diamond yet been pleased with the other 2

After going through all the islands on city island 5 I had almost 1021 gold keys and 721 silver keys I had to shut down for a bit and come back to it now the keys says I have 550 silver and 899 of the gold what happened I did not even buy anything or even purchased with any keys today ? Also been over 7hrs on the free chest and still wont let me do the video to open up. Its starting to get frustrating. I love the game in fact city island 5 is my favorite of all of them.

Comment

Working...
                          X