This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your app has so disappointed me.

I have revised and edited since complaining yesterday on SparklingSociety.net web page, how your cloud server hadn't enabled me to have any progression in the game when I enabled upgrades the day before. I was away from the game for about 7hours and when I was back in the game and it said that it would take 2hrs and 57 minutes for a payout from the JETSKI's, I have 3 of them.
    Nothing was upgraded. I finally rebooted the game 2 more times and finally chose to "play the game from a saved version on the cloud" from June 16th, the day before. I was able to play from 22:30 to @ 02:30 a.m. this morning.

And unfortunately today, the game would not load, there is complete barrenness,. Nothing again was saved! I would have to start from scratch! As if I'm a complete newbie!
    So disappointed!!!

I was saving for my 4th island and had progressed nicely in the game. If I had been able to play, more than likely, I would have secured the 4th island by Friday, June 21st, this after 7days of gameplay.

You have serious issues with this game and not enough people working on the many issues voiced on your web page.

Also I have lost out to "instant Key exchanges" for watching a video, whereby I have to wait nine and a half hours to get 3Golden Keys.

Good luck on your game and may I suggest that instead of building up a "new and better game", that your team clears up the problems of the current games.

Truly,
    dogsitter

Comment

De nombreux bugs ces derniers jours : des constructions qui sont censées prendre 1 min se transforment en plusieurs heures. Idem pour la récolte des bénéfices.
      J'appréciais réellement ce jeu, mais ça devient injouable et très énervant. Dommage...

Comment

Today I was working on building up the keys for my chests I almost had it then it started going sluggish so I shut down and brought it up again in 10 min I lost my keys for the 2 chests I was working on the silver and gold then I noticed I was back to level 34 AGAIN this makes the 3rd time now I have to rebuid all my keys again on both chests Its getting very very frustrating Im about ready to delete the game out completely!

Comment

I've been stuck at level 35 for a few days. It happened after I opened a diamond chest and got a full level from it, and now I'm stuck at 35 and not able to gain any experience towards 36. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

i am stuck at 34 the free chest is not working and also have not recieved the daily things as of yet today Someone please do something

Comment

Originally posted by bama6967 View Post
              i am stuck at 34 the free chest is not working and also have not recieved the daily things as of yet today Someone please do something
              My game has also continued to crash with every single new update. I haven’t been able to play for almost 2 months. With the new 1.10.1 version I had hope until I opened the free chest and it froze and I can’t play. So frustrating when you spend so much $$$ on in-game purchases and it takes 2 months and counting to fix.

Comment

I know the feeling about putting money in and purchases i did the first of the month never again i also have Town City downloaded playing it when waiting all things to finish their upgrading properties keys etc... anyways lost some buildings that i purchased yestrday its getting very fustrating ready to to delete any and all games of soarkling society if this dont straighten out by the first of the month with the bugs and put things back as they were
                Last edited by bama6967; 21st June 2019, 04:40. Reason: forgot to mention: the fact that when you like on the the videos to boost time in town city it wont work and also view video to get coins and keys are also not working

Comment

The level I'm on (41) does not change inspite of winning 8 level ups in diamond and gold chests and earning stars for over 2 weeks. The yellow progression bar does not fill either. It's blank.

Comment

• Freedom Girl
                    Freedom Girl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Same thing happened to me. I'm stuck on the same level as you. Seems there are several people talking about this but there is no response from Sparkling Society about it.

I got the 8th Island yesterday, I play on my laptop. When i build anything and the people move in my count isnt changing on my people or my jobs.

Comment

Hi,

I change my golden keys (2699) for the special chest, and among the gifts I had 1 (climb a level). I was at level 25 with almost a quarter of stars already achieved, but upon receiving the gift of level rise, it has stayed at 25 and no more stars (part of the circle I had accumulated) and from there no longer add the stars. I don't see more the yellow circle. I send a email to ([email protected]) but nothing. I don't find no place for support.
                    Thanks.

P.D - Like Suspect54!!

Comment

• Toria
                      Toria commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have the same problem.

Today I exchanged gold keys for a diamond chest and got +1 level. But my level didn't increase, I remained at the previous level. Moreover the blue circle around the yellow star disappeared. Really I lost even the accumulated experience.

Comment

I got a level up in the diamond chest. i've been stuck on same level ever since. The yellow band doesn't fill when collecting stars. I see that several users have this issue. When will this be fixed???

Comment

The stars and level up functions are not working in City Island 5.

Comment

With the new version (1.11.0) the blue ring problem of progress seems to be corrected, but the problem is that the supposed increase in the level of the gift has not been accumulated. I've only lost one level, but I think other players will have lost several.

Comment

Hi. As a lot of people had with update 1.10.1, the progress of my level didn't show and I was stuck at level 36. Then update 1.11 comes out and it worked again, so I went on and almost got to level 37,5. I had not lost any money/coins/keys/buildings so I was happy. ...then, last night, I closed the game... started it up again after half an hour and it crashed right after the first loading screen. After that it kept on crashing, so I re-installed. That seemed to work but it started me at level 1 again, so I logged in and found out that on the cloud my account still has level 33?! I saw the bonus for playing day 15, while I was on day 35 yesterday. I watched the video to double the bonus and when collecting it it crashed again. And now it keeps crashing again. What can I do to fix this? (I'm playing on PC btw)
                            ...tried re-install again, now I'm at day 1 in level 33
                            I lost so much progress, buildings and what not now.

Comment

Working...
                            X