Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today the whole day the game starts to load and immediately crashes. What happened? Fix the bug!

Comment

Can anyone please tell me, why am I still playing version 1.8.7 at level 100 with almost 30,000 people? How come some players are talking about version 1.10.1 and 8 islands? Update: today, I figured it out. Now I am playing version 1.10.2. Crashing problem every 2 minutes is solved. Hopefully it stays like this.

Comment

The level up bar is working again BUT....now the game crashes at startup. Started crashing yesterday.

Comment

I cannot play the game at all now. It took me about 7 tries to get into the game this morning. It would load part of the way, the screen would freeze, and then it would give me a very kind apology and tell me the developers would be notified. I played a short while when I finally got in. This afternoon, I can't get in at all. I've restarted, closed all other running programs, etc. No joy.

Comment

I can not play the game either since yesterday on my laptop. It keeps crashing.

Comment

I still CANNOT LEVEL UP even with the new update of 1.11.1
              I emailed my issue using the CI-5 email address and they responded telling me that this new update has resolved the issue for everyone...except me? Has this update fixed everything for everyone or are people still having problems? I also can ONLY play OFFLINE. If I play while wifi is on, the game crashes.
              My problems were NOT fixed with this new update 1.11.1

Comment

• AeryckStormborn
                AeryckStormborn commented
                Editing a comment
                I had the me issue for several days past the update, but it began working again yesterday. Not sure if any hot patch was released, but it did finally resolve for me.

Is this normal?
              Attached Files

Comment

Can't get the free treasure chest it won't open, can't get free keys for the treasure chests either I can only save up my gold and silver keys to buy the other treasure chests. I play on my computer so can't buy gift cards to use in the game. .. Please fix!

It worked yesterday and once this morning then stopped
                Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Did the same thing today.... it worked great this morning, the countdown timer for the free chest worked now it stopped and I was supposed to claim my 2nd free chest of the day about 15 minutes ago.

Can't play video to get it or play videos to get free keys..

Comment

My only working islands are the first and second one. The other three islands I've unlocked allow me to get additional territory and construct buildings, but they do not register as increasing population, workers, or happiness. I really enjoy the game, but this error greatly limits my ability to expand. Thank you for your time. In game username is AeryckStormborn and my referral code is 76kvyi1.

Comment

Working...
                      X