Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Chest and Free Keys not working for the past 3 days. At least it starts up now. V1.11.5 iOS. Friend code jp2kr4t

Comment

• nielsnhlt
      nielsnhlt commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Briant2467,

I'm sorry to hear that. We'll try and fix this as soon as we can, and it would help us a lot if you could answer the following:
      When you say that the free chest and free keys don't work, does that mean that the buttons are greyed out and you can't click on them, or can you click on them but you do not receive the reward after watching a video?

Thanks

Yes. Always greyed out. Thank You for reply.

Comment

• nielsnhlt
      nielsnhlt commented
      Editing a comment
      I see, thanks for the reply. Please know that an active internet connection is required for the videos to download. In the meantime, we'll look into this and see if we can do anything to fix the issue.

You know, you could... give me 2,699 gold keys for pointing this out

Comment

Day 3 of no Daily Rewards. V1.11.9. iOS had a random reward on 1 gold coin I have never seen before.

Comment

Hey,
        One of my buildings (bar for beach terrain) is glitching. It works fine in terms of profits/upgrades, but it constantly flashes and glitches

Comment

• Milenia
          Milenia commented
          Editing a comment
          LouiseFR9, you reported this bug ages ago. Is it now fixed for you? Mine are still the same, constantly flashing.

Day 4, No Daily Reward. Free chest will not let you watch a second video to double reward.

Comment

Still no Daily Rewards ARRGGGGHHHHH!!! And still can’t double reward of wooden chest by watching second video. I don’t get it. Don’t you make money from us watching the videos???

Comment

My beach bars have been strobing/flashing ever since the last update. I had to store them because they were annoying me so much. I emailed you before about this about a week ago but it's still happening. My ID is: 5-ILJA4 and I'm playing on Android 9.

Comment

Every time I open the game, it goes to this screen. Frozen. I can't click anything. It has been exploring a recently unlocked island for over 12 hours. Only the bottom left of the screen is bright and the rest is dim. The arrow is moving on the bottom left, pointing at who knows what, but nothing can be clicked. Resizing windows, dual monitors, minimizing, restarting app, restarting computer, all fails. It is MacOS.

**UPDATE** It fixed itself after a day. The screen froze after opening it again but this time, on the page where I could have collected 135 gold keys for playing so many days in a row. I couldn't click anything. Eventually, that screen went away and I lost those keys. The opportunity never came up again. But when I tried opening it again in smaller windows, it finally worked. I still can't cloudshare with my iPad from my Mac because they haven't posted an update, but the game is at least working. Shame. Hard to get gold keys.

Comment

• FREE keys and chest are not working. Watching a video to exchange silver keys to gold keys is not working. For both cases I watch the video and then the free keys becomes greyed out without giving me anything. For the exchange I watch the video and then the exchange does not take place. It happened to me more than 10 times today.
                After posting this I watched another video and as you can see the wheels are still turning over the business that I selected.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Hi,my islands are almost full of good buildings,but i dont go up,even i lose points every day...I just stuck..Some of buildings are blinking,bug from days ago.Before i can put buildings from my boxes,and start to build them,without need of crane,now i have to wait for empty crane...Can someone fix my missing points,and development,please? Thank you

Comment

• Ice Fishing Centre will not boost. Will Daily Rewards ever come back????? It’s an incentive to play every day
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Hi, I,m a new member. I play City Island 5 and until yesterday everything been working. But now I cant open my desert island, if I try the app crash. It happens when playing on å samsung galaxy pad. My cell phone, also Samsung galaxy 9 cannot update and save my progress in the cloud.

Comment

• Hi, I tried to uninstall and reinstall CI5 on my Samsung Tab A and now I got the previos version 1.11.8 again (1.12.0 before). The same verision as in my Samsung Galaxy S9. But now it w'ont sync. I got error message when I try to post ths sync codethat I'm alredy sync to tab-cell phone but I'm still at start(first stage) on the tab. And still I can't save my progress in the cloud until I have thelatestversion. PLZ HELP.

btw,, it's almost impossibel to se the text when i text this because of the background lmage.

Comment

• Hi,

Since two days now, everytime I click on the island with 65 % of sand and 35% of water, the game crash. No problems with the others islands.

Thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
                          X