Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Здравствуйте, 4 день не могу толком получить бесплатные ключи за просмотр рекламы, а ускорение обмена ключей в зданиях вообще не работает. Сначала пере стало работать удвоение бесплатного сундука, а теперь и просто взять его не могу. Кнопки активные, нажимаю смотрю ролик и ничего не происходит, кнопка сереет и жду следующего раза, так можно штук 10 роликов за пару часов просмотреть и ничего не получить-это обман. Сеть у меня активная. И не понятно куда вводить подарочный промокод.

Comment

• Добрый день. Я писала про проблему новых зданий из коробки. В общем эта проблема усилилась. распространяется и на старые дома. Хотела расставить дома-по другому. В итоге у меня количество пустых квартир на 25500, а фактически 23750. 2000 "мёртвые души" . Причём достаю дом количество людей увеличивается сразу, ставлю на землю и опять увеличение. То есть в доме 50 квартир, но после извлечения и установки дома их становится 100. Но заселяется только положенные 50.Убираю дом обратно. Убирается только фактическое количество квартир. А пустышки так и остаются. Ставлю обратно. И опять +100. Исправьте коробку. Играть невозможно с лишними ячейка и. И это распространяется и на коммерческие здания. Тоже идёт увеличение работников.

Comment

• Over half the videos I agree to watch for doubling treasure chests, free keys, or business place exchanges aren't yielding their promised rewards like the did when I started playing this game last week.

When trying to build monuments, if I scroll past the dinosaur bush the game just closes on me.

Comment

• Kctomczik
          Kctomczik commented
          Editing a comment
          Same issue with the free chests/keys.

• City Island 5 is now using a lot of my cellular data which it hasn’t done for months. I thought this was an offline game except for videos. I cannot even play it if I turn cellular data off. Why has this just started???? Please reply.

Comment

• Most recent update caused free chests, free keys, and "watch a video to double" to work only about 20% of the time. Most of the time, you watch the video and then it just takes you back to the menu with the free chest/keys buttons grayed out, but doesn't give you the reward. Same thing with the double, you watch the video and then it just gives you the original reward without doubling it. Have had this happen quite a few times since the update.

Comment

• I take it back. I've had to watch multiple videos to get my free chest or keys. This game is generous in other ways so I plan to keep playing but this is getting rather discouraging. I have spent a little money on it but will be holding off on spending more until this gets resolved.
            Last edited by Jenner; 24th August 2019, 16:33.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kctomczik View Post
              Most recent update caused free chests, free keys, and "watch a video to double" to work only about 20% of the time. Most of the time, you watch the video and then it just takes you back to the menu with the free chest/keys buttons grayed out, but doesn't give you the reward. Same thing with the double, you watch the video and then it just gives you the original reward without doubling it. Have had this happen quite a few times since the update.

In 13 video's for free keys, I got them just once. I consider that ridiculous. If the are (that bad an) odds to get your "free" stuff, that should be clearly marked instead of getting people watch ten more commercials before they realise they aren't doing it wrong.Indeed the doubling also does it and this in the same update that throws surprise adds in your face every so many minutes.

It is a compliment for the game itself that I didn't remove it the moment I realised this backhanded free moneymaking from sparkling society.

Though if this doesn't improve in at least clearly stating what is going on when you try to get free stuff. I suppose I will look on to the next game. Hope I find another Tinker Island.
              Last edited by Frod Gheik; 21st August 2019, 09:45. Reason: Typo's

Comment

• Kctomczik
                Kctomczik commented
                Editing a comment
                I completely agree. Especially, with the new random ads that pop up during game play. At least before, you expected them. Now they're just getting in the way of an otherwise enjoyable experience.

• Watched 3 video's and did not get my chest or the free keys

Comment

• krulljozsef
                krulljozsef commented
                Editing a comment
                Put a tick to this list: reward videos sux. I.e. u watch them and no reward. (Doubling, instant keys, gold, etc.)
                There r rogue ads, which drop u to Google Play, and when u return to game, reward is gone. (World Series of Poker 4 ins)
                But there r a lot ads which u watch and simply no reward. Pls. check ads behav a little better.
                For gamers: in-game ads r no pure annoying. Half of SparkSoc income comes from ads. If u want cont playing "free", watch ads regularly. (The other half comes from in-game purchases.)

• Again the free chest on CI 5 is not working and lately I've had to close the game to even get one ...

Comment

• krulljozsef
                krulljozsef commented
                Editing a comment
                Hooray guys! Since a week reward videos are working! They did something!

• second bug.. i open the game it loads halfway then shuts down or midway through the game when I go to move from 1 island to another it won't do anything when I click on the next island

Comment

• Just downloaded the latest update and now the game wont even load. Sent email, made comment on app. If not sorted by Friday I'm deleting it and won't be revisiting the game ever again. I know the won't make any difference to the developers, but I'm so glad I spent no money in this game.

Comment

• krulljozsef
                  krulljozsef commented
                  Editing a comment
                  On not starting, etc.: these are critical bugs. If the game had these, SparkSoc have not issued the release. So, examine your devices. Android is like WIndows, it "ages" during usage, so factory reset your device once a year. Flushing caches often helps too, and it is simpler and faster. (Use Google, search term: "flush Android caches".)

• Hi there! Beaches Bar are constantly flashing and the Underground Restaurant is not responding to the boost. Thanks!

Comment

• Upgrade ur CI5, Milenia. They fixed this 2 upgrades before.

Comment

• Milenia
                    Milenia commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for your reply. I have been trying to update the game, but nothing new appears in the apple store.

• Sorry. I got no wormhole to your universe...

Comment

• Just received version 1.13.5 on Windows platform that has the new island. Something appears to be different in earning silver keys. Previously leveling up to level 10 from 9 would typically earn 100+ silver keys but now it seems to be under 30 in all cases. Am I missing something?

Comment

Working...
                    X