This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cranes unavaiable?

i have 20 cranes, several buildings finished building but the cranes are still unavailable??? that's not happened before...

Comment

• I was wondering if there's a maximum number of cranes we can have. I have 8 and the last time I bought a gold chest, I did not get a crane or the red and white chips. Now I'm thinking it may be a glitch. Lately, I've noticed the cranes are slow to show up after completing a task but when I go to that island they appear or when I try to start another building I have been able to.
      Last edited by Jenner; 26th September 2019, 14:43. Reason: Reread first post and noticed writets isdue was a little different than mine but i have had similar issue too.

Comment

• Tjerp
        Tjerp commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been told that the rewards from the crates are completely random and there's no certainty you get something. Things like the level up, the crane and the chips are things you CAN get, but some times you don't but then you get more coins, more keys or better buildings instead.
        About the crane counter, I don't know why it's like that but for me it has always been that way.

• I cannot purchase from store. First of it show prices in pounds then it tells me it can't connect to the store if I click on it. I would like to buy some gold coins, help!

Comment

• my data in the cloud do not change, always stay on 22.september, why

Comment

• I am trying to transfer the game from my Samsung Galaxy S10+ to my PC using the bulit-in 5-digit code, but when entered on my PC the game closes and can't be restarted. When I try starting the game after having entered the 5-digit code all I see is a black screen. Please fix! Is there any other way to transfer the game from mobile phone to PC?

Comment

• Tjerp
            Tjerp commented
            Editing a comment
            This is probably because you want to transfer from Android version 2.4 to PC version 2.2. I think you have to wait for the PC version to be updated.

Edit: it's updated to 2.4 on PC now. (01-07-2020)

• Ristine
            Ristine commented
            Editing a comment
            I had the same issue I had to uninstall and reinstall now I am having the issue were my cloud don't work and I have to update my game version so I cant even play it on my laptop on the days I am home and phone when I am on the go

• HELLO, The daily chest does not work anymore, the video watching button is greyed. And when I try to exchange keys and coins, I can no longer watch a video to fast track things.
          My player ID:5w-f7p1n. PLS HELP!

Comment

• Todays free item was 50 gold coins; 100 if you watch the video, which I did. I did not get my 100 coins, even though the game said that I completed the requirements.

What is up with that? Can you please forward my coins to my game??

zombiegirl

Comment

• i have complained about Sparkling Society games resetting. I am now trying to play Fantasy Forge version 1.4.2 friend code FFa-kp1ff name Linda Idies. Once again the game reset from level 21 to 16. Therese took my expansions and buildings. I paid $5for coins to buy Frozen Heights which is now gone. Please return my $5. I have continued playing the game and I'm back to level 20 and bought another area but not with real money. I will no longer spend money on your games because of this issue.
              Attached Files

Comment

• You will have to contact support for this. You can find their e-mail address for the device you use here: https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts/
                Make sure you provide them with your account name and the e-mail address you registered with.

Comment

• I have contacted support and never heard back from them

Comment

• I have added my account to be able to play on the go when I am not home so I can collect my money but when I came home to try and play again on my laptop it says I need to update the game and log into the cloud well I have version 2.4.2 the latest game version and I also have it all saved to the cloud with the latest updated version of that how do I fix it as I am seeing that this has been an issue for some time now now I am trying to figure out if I should even continue this game or not just like city life 4 I am very disappointed in it maybe try fixing the existing problems before adding more as I don't want to put money in something that is broken

Comment

• I haven't been able to open the daily chest because it inidcated that there is no videos to be shown. Is there a solution for this problem?

Comment

• Hi, I am also having the videos not found issue so I can't get my chest bonus or proceed coins. Really frustrating!

Comment

• Halv of the Times I buy Gold för Gold kees, I can't get the video, and therefore am forced to Walt 15 hours

Comment

• I just lost 4 months of work! My game was permanently stuck on the free treasure box... It kept crashing everytime I tapped it to open but I couldn't get around it. So I deleted my cache, force stopped and went back in.... The Treasure box was waiting for me to open and I couldn't get around it... Once again crashing. So I deleted my data hoping when I went in it would prompt my game play with an option to restore my game as saved online. Nope, it started me all over! Months of daily play down the drain and nowhere to turn for hp!

Comment

Working...
                            X