• Show
Clear All

• pepe1968
    replied
    my data in the cloud do not change, always stay on 22.september, why

Leave a comment:

• B.Maude
    replied
    I cannot purchase from store. First of it show prices in pounds then it tells me it can't connect to the store if I click on it. I would like to buy some gold coins, help!

Leave a comment:

• Tjerp
    commented on 's reply
    I've been told that the rewards from the crates are completely random and there's no certainty you get something. Things like the level up, the crane and the chips are things you CAN get, but some times you don't but then you get more coins, more keys or better buildings instead.
    About the crane counter, I don't know why it's like that but for me it has always been that way.

• Jenner
    replied
    I was wondering if there's a maximum number of cranes we can have. I have 8 and the last time I bought a gold chest, I did not get a crane or the red and white chips. Now I'm thinking it may be a glitch. Lately, I've noticed the cranes are slow to show up after completing a task but when I go to that island they appear or when I try to start another building I have been able to.
    Last edited by Jenner; 26th September 2019, 14:43. Reason: Reread first post and noticed writets isdue was a little different than mine but i have had similar issue too.

Leave a comment:

• KimJ
    replied
    Cranes unavaiable?

i have 20 cranes, several buildings finished building but the cranes are still unavailable??? that's not happened before...

Leave a comment:

• lasuekey
    replied
    Just received version 1.13.5 on Windows platform that has the new island. Something appears to be different in earning silver keys. Previously leveling up to level 10 from 9 would typically earn 100+ silver keys but now it seems to be under 30 in all cases. Am I missing something?

Leave a comment:

• krulljozsef
    replied
    Sorry. I got no wormhole to your universe...

Leave a comment:

• Milenia
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for your reply. I have been trying to update the game, but nothing new appears in the apple store.

• krulljozsef
    replied
    Upgrade ur CI5, Milenia. They fixed this 2 upgrades before.

Leave a comment:

• Milenia
    replied
    Hi there! Beaches Bar are constantly flashing and the Underground Restaurant is not responding to the boost. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Milenia
    commented on 's reply
    LouiseFR9, you reported this bug ages ago. Is it now fixed for you? Mine are still the same, constantly flashing.

• krulljozsef
    commented on 's reply
    On not starting, etc.: these are critical bugs. If the game had these, SparkSoc have not issued the release. So, examine your devices. Android is like WIndows, it "ages" during usage, so factory reset your device once a year. Flushing caches often helps too, and it is simpler and faster. (Use Google, search term: "flush Android caches".)

• krulljozsef
    commented on 's reply
    Hooray guys! Since a week reward videos are working! They did something!

• Grufbear
    replied
    Just downloaded the latest update and now the game wont even load. Sent email, made comment on app. If not sorted by Friday I'm deleting it and won't be revisiting the game ever again. I know the won't make any difference to the developers, but I'm so glad I spent no money in this game.

Leave a comment:

• KimJ
    replied
    second bug.. i open the game it loads halfway then shuts down or midway through the game when I go to move from 1 island to another it won't do anything when I click on the next island

Leave a comment:

Working...
X