Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Island 5: Available Now!

Hi all!

City Island 5 has just been released world-wide! I would just like to give a special thanks to all of you who keep on supporting us with 5 star ratings for our games! You have no idea how important this is for us. Thank you!

Now I'm sure you're excited to start playing, so without further ado, here are the download links.
    Android & iOS: Download
    Windows: Download
    MacOS: Download
    Amazon: Download

This year will be all about the latest chapter of our City Island series, and it is our coolest game ever. Really.
    It has all the best features you're already familiar with from the previous editions, plus it has a bunch of amazing ones for you to enjoy.

City Island 5 features:
    ▶ The newest game in the most popular city building game series on mobile!
    ▶ Beautiful graphics and animations.
    ▶ Collect, upgrade, decorate, explore in this complete construction simulation game!
    ▶ Collect rewards and earn treasure chests!
    ▶ Play this game offline or online. No internet connection required to play
    ▶ City builder games made fun again with dozens of cool islands to build your city on!
    ▶ Build your own city and watch other players’ cities as well!
    ▶ Explore the world with your very own airship.
    ▶ Collect tokens from treasures chests lying around the islands.
    ▶ Use the tokens to spin the Fortune Spinner and receive awesome rewards!
    ▶ Redecorate your city with the building storage. You can even transfer buildings between islands!
    ▶ Let commercial buildings generate silver keys, gold keys, or gold!
    ▶ Don’t forget to rate us or give us feedback!

As always, if you have any feedback, just let us know. And if you have ideas for us to put in the game, start a thread here on the forums
    As always, it helps us a lot if you gave a five star rating on the app stores. Thanks!

Cheers, and enjoy!

Hi, I have been playing CI5 for days now, and I have yet to see some of the things you mention in your post.
    I am using the Windows version 1.3.2
    It is connected to the internet 24/7
    I have yet to earn any gold coins, see other players cities, explore the world, commercial buildings only generate cash not keys or gold, no leader board, no way to enter friend codes for gifts, no way to enter gift codes from Sparkling Society Facebook or emails, to name a few issues.
    I am hoping you can clarify these issues?
    Thanks so much and have a great day!
    player name: ManfromMars
    friend code: 5W-eme7j

Comment

• nielsnhlt
      nielsnhlt commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi ADIRONDACKBEAR,

Thanks for your reply. To clarify some things: the leader board has been implemented in the latest release, so please check it out if you're interested. You can visit other players' cities by clicking 'visit' next to their names in the leaderboard.
      Commercial buildings will be able to generate keys and gold from level 15 onward, and this one way of earning gold coins in the game.

About the gift codes: indeed you're not able to enter them in the game itself, but if you received one through facebook or from an email, then there was a link included in the message where you can claim the gift code. We've had some technical problems on our end which caused a big delay in actually distributing the gifts to the players' games, but that has been resolved and players have been receiving their gifts when they open City Island 5.

If you have any more questions, please let us know.
Working...
X