Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keys

I love that we can make keys, even gold( wished more than 1 gold for the time it takes to make)
    Here is how I get those gold keys so I can save for the treasure chest. I make them right before bedtime as I sleep all my building's are making keys. With The platinum treasure chest you get a special boost building various. It takes a few nights to do this but is fun gettung chest or even coun buildings with your keys

Hi Rhondatx ,

We are glad to know that you like the Key to gold conversion feature.

We would like to inform you that you can speed up the process of converting simply by watching a video several times. Also, you can use another commercial buildings at a time to convert your keys and gold coins. However, we have considered it as a feedback to have converted more than one gold coin at a time from one commercial building.

We have forwarded this feedback to our product team and they will surely look into this for the future updates . For more queries, we request you to contact our Support team. In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link;
    [email protected]
    Or
    [email protected]
    Or
    [email protected]
    Or
    [email protected]
    Or
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X