What are Boost Buildings?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are Boost Buildings?

Are they Happiness buildings like a Police Station or Hospital or are they Trees and Parks or both? Are they meant to boost the population and/or employment of surrounding buildings like they do in previous versions of City Island? Nothing I've built in CI5 has ever boosted anything like they do when I play other City Island games.

They are buildings like temples that increase the citizens or profit for nearby buildings

Comment

• Cosmo7760
      Cosmo7760 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, could you expand on that, does it include buildings like Police Stations and Hospitals? Do you see the effect area when placing the building like you can with City Island 4? If so then this feature has never worked for me.

Haven't seen any temples or the like in City Island 5. Are there suppose to be some?

Comment

As per everything else in this game it isnt explained at all by the game devs.

i dont know nuch about these temples other than i got one when i traded gold keys for the highest level chest. I dont know what buildings they work on besides houses and businesses as i havent placed them near community buildings

Comment

• Cosmo7760
        Cosmo7760 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, had the feeling when you said "temples" they were only available in the chests. That would explain why I've never seen any. Only bought a couple silver chests and wasn't impressed. Don't like the idea of paying for something without knowing what I'm getting.

Hello, I have become a "Mexican Festival Square" (in german: Mexikanischer Festivalplatz") from a Diamond Chest. (Long time collected golden keys...)
      This building boost every building near by. Let's see if I level up the Mexican Festival Square, in what way the boosted area will raise. The boost itself levels with the building.
      I attach a pic of the place. You see I level it up from 1 to 2. Time for that are 10 hours an 2.800.000 Million bucks.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot 028.png
Views:	115
Size:	126.1 KB
ID:	13993

Comment

• Cosmo7760
        Cosmo7760 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to know, thanks for the info. Let us know what happens after the level up.

I just purchased my second Platinum Chest, which included 2 businesses, 2 houses, 43 coins, +1 level up, French Vineyard (boost building), and 1 crane (up to a total of 7 now). The other boost building I have is the Egyptian Temple, which I have upgraded to level 5 (max). It now provides a 40% boost to everything it touches in an 11x11 square.

I was able to get these chests without spending any money in the game, I just use my businesses to exchange all my silver keys for gold. The best I have found for this so far is the sand Resort which gives 5 gold keys for 14 silver. I also have lots of Jet Skis, Banks, and Bakeries which all give 4 gold for 14 silver.

Comment

I see a newest seventh island but l can not buy it because it is locked. What l need to do to unlock a newest island. Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
        X