Replicated Boost Buildings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replicated Boost Buildings

After the last update, I decided to put one Boost building (South Korean Tower) in a box, but as a result, the building remained standing on the island and a second similar building appeared in the box. The same thing happened with the other Boost buildings. And by the way, I can't demolish these buildings - the destruction team is unavailable. Now I have Boost buildings on the Islands and a bunch of them copies in a storage box. And I don't know what to do with them.

I actually have the same issue. I emailed them about it and was told we can't destroy buildings. So I emailed them back telling them that was not the issue I described and provided images, so I am still waiting to hear back on that. But it's pretty annoying. The first time it happened, I thought I hit a wrong button or something and tried picking it up a second time. So I have 2 copies of the same building in storage along with the one still on the island.

Comment

Originally posted by pandycakes View Post
      I actually have the same issue. I emailed them about it and was told we can't destroy buildings. So I emailed them back telling them that was not the issue I described and provided images, so I am still waiting to hear back on that. But it's pretty annoying. The first time it happened, I thought I hit a wrong button or something and tried picking it up a second time. So I have 2 copies of the same building in storage along with the one still on the island.
      It is quite odd to forbidden players to destroy the special buildings. I now have 33 in the storehouse and I don't need so many. I had been destroying those with lesser effect, but now I can't do this any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Edmond View Post

It is quite odd to forbidden players to destroy the special buildings. I now have 33 in the storehouse and I don't need so many. I had been destroying those with lesser effect, but now I can't do this anymore.
        Yeah, I'm in the same situation. They said they changed it to prevent accidental loss, which I get, but they could just put the destroy time on the building as like a day or 2 to give the person plenty of time to catch it.

Comment

I got a reply to this issue:

We have informed about this to our product team and they are working on it for the future updates. So please stay tuned for the upcoming update where this issue will get resolved.
          So it should be fixed at some point.

Comment

Working...
          X