This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed -
    OS is Windows 10. The initial screen loads then the program exits. I do get a message saying a message has been sent to the developers. "Meanwhile keep on playing" is the final sentence... tough to do

Comment

Yesterday, CI5 loaded and I was able to play for a few minutes; however a couple of hours later it was crashing again...blimp appears briefly...CI5 closes.... get "bug report sent" message. I would appreciate a status update. UPDATE: 7/7/19, CI5 update installed successfully! Yesterday,
      I decided to download a new game from the Windows Store. After this other game downloaded successfully, CI5 updated automatically. I immediately played CI5 but decided not to update the post until today to
      make sure CI5 was still working fine. I'm happy to say that I've played the game twice today and it is performing as great as before!
      Last edited by MER; 8th July 2019, 20:11. Reason: Crashing problem solved!

Comment

looks like a patch was created - I no longer have the crashing problem. I saw the download in the Microsoft store and applied it windows 10

Comment

I am having major crashing problems. 3 times in a 10 minute period. This has been going on for about a week. Not sure what to do. It's a huge annoyance. I also have had problems with losing progress. Several item purchased with keys no longer exist. This is quite disappointing.

Comment

I hit level 46 this morning, then this afternoon I was taken back to level 45. This is getting real old!!!! I have lost progress like this so many times, I can't count. I am angry about this!!!! Why no response? And, the game still crashes all the time.
            I am using the newest Kindle Fire 8, got it a month ago. I played this game on my old tablet, also a Kindle 8, and when I loaded it on this tablet, I lost 4 levels of the game. I clean this tablet and restart it every day, and the problems don't stop.

Comment

Pueden enviarme millones

Comment

The game has a lot of crashing problems. Version 2 point something is beautiful, with the change of climate, but crashes a lot. During the evening is almost impossible to play. Not very enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
                X