Exchange rate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange rate

Question - has the exchange rate for spending gold to upgrade changed with the update? Or just because I am at a higher level (45)? For example, the Jet Ski rental exchanged 4 gold for 12 silver, now it is three. And upgrading a building with coins used to return 8 gold keys per coin, now it is less than 3.

After the last update, there was a significant decrease in the exchange rate for gold keys, which can be obtained for gold. But, worst of all, they have ten times reduced the number of gold coins in diamond chests. Previously, it was possible to get 250-350 gold coins in diamond chests. After updating I got 19-39 gold coins. Now it is much harder to earn gold! They didn't improve the game, they made it worse! And it is very annoying! I have a great desire to give up the game, but so far I try to find a compromise.

Comment

Originally posted by Toria View Post
      After the last update, there was a significant decrease in the exchange rate for gold keys, which can be obtained for gold. But, worst of all, they have ten times reduced the number of gold coins in diamond chests. Previously, it was possible to get 250-350 gold coins in diamond chests. After updating I got 19-39 gold coins. Now it is much harder to earn gold! They didn't improve the game, they made it worse! And it is very annoying! I have a great desire to give up the game, but so far I try to find a compromise.
      Agreed. It is a lot more difficult to earn gold coins now. Although the diamond chest also gives some gold keys and silver keys now, but the amount of such keys cannot make up the decrease of gold coins given.

Comment

The exchange rate is back to 8 (at least today) Get em while you can.

Comment

• CarolinaGirl90924
          CarolinaGirl90924 commented
          Editing a comment
          HHHH: what building has the exchange rate to 8?

Except for the boost buildings, any building that you spend gold to upgrade now gives 8 gold keys for each gold paid to upgrade a level.

Comment

Working...
        X