Flashing buildings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashing buildings

I reported this a few days ago but it has not been fixed. I have 2 Beach Bars that continuously flash on my Beach, Grass, Mud Island. Id code: 5-k945d.
    Thanks!

I have the same after the latest update and have sent a couple of screenshots to the support mail address. I figure it will be fixed in the next update.

I also sent some screenshots of boost building errors; I noticed that some of the boosted buildings don't get the full boost and some don't get a boost at all. Mainly concerning buildings that were built after the boosting building was built. For me this boost building error started with version 1.11.2 on Windows. (that's 1.11.3 on Android, don't know what version number on ios)

Comment

Originally posted by CarolinaGirl90924 View Post
      I reported this a few days ago but it has not been fixed. I have 2 Beach Bars that continuously flash on my Beach, Grass, Mud Island. Id code: 5-k945d.
      Thanks!
      Yep same here, 2 beach bars flashings

Comment

Ditto. Just distracting. Still makes money, though!

Comment

this is happening to me as well flashing bars.

Comment

I have the same problem. I had to store the beach bars because they were annoying me so much. It's been happening since the last update. I've emailed you before about this about a week ago but it's still happening. My ID is: 5-ILJA4 and I'm playing on Android 9.

Comment

Same here. Doesn't seem to affect existing, ones, just one built after the update.

Comment

It effects all of my beach bars. Even ones built before the update.

Comment

I think it"s happening to everyone, not stressed about it

Comment

I'm having the same flashings. Annoying so put the bar in storage. Is this going to be sorted. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X