Snow and rain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow and rain!

At first I thought I was imagining it, but it is definitely raining and snowing on the islands!!!!

I am playing the PC version cannot wait until we get our update. The SS facebook conversations have me totally hyped about this weather effect, Lol. I eat, sleep, dream ...this game!

Crazy, huh?!?!
    5w-hm5a7

Comment

It surely is an addictive game!!

Comment

• Timo1701
        Timo1701 commented
        Editing a comment
        It surely is

the rain, fog, lightning, and other weather just started in my game and it is great given my vision impairment. the weather really makes the money, keys and stars stand out in contrast but I don't like the bright sun effect as it makes the whole screen wash out and then everything is not as visible. The lightning made a friend watching think my computer was broken but I love lightning.

Comment

• Timo1701
        Timo1701 commented
        Editing a comment
        You should try playing it on a phone with the bright sunshine

All we need is a couple of more snow islands and grass islands and perhaps a tornado or two to make things that tad more interesting.

Comment

I definitely agree, we need more snow and grass and water building spaces (islands) as so many of the key deals are snow buildings.

Comment

We need more islands pronto, I'm running out of things to do except collect profits
          5w-hm5a7

Comment

It would be something if the weather could affect the buildings and cause us to purchase repairs. If the rain washed out a road or two. If the carousels stopped turning in the snow or rain. You know - if the weather actually had a real effect on how the island operates!

Comment

Ha ha ha ha...ya'll newbies get real creative sometimes
              Good idea!
              5w-hm5a7

Comment

Thanks - as a posting newbie I look forward to the sage advice of more experienced posters. One thing I've noted over the years posting on the forums of other projects, is that the devs don't always really care what their users want - newbie or otherwise. Are you suggesting that's the case here?

Comment

Not suggesting that all, I doubt the developers even visit this forum. I do connect with them via their facebook page where we get the weekly gift codes, and they seem very attentive. I wish they would hurry up and add more islands, as there aren't many other things for me to do in my gameplay except collect profits. I was just commending newbies (you) for yall "out of the box thinking", nothing to do with the developers per se'
                  5w-hm5a7

Comment

I'm very appreciative of any suggestions, tips and general knowledge you're willing to share - for instance, I had no clue there was a FB page. You get another like! LOL

I'm ready for some grass and some snow. Desert and mud are the areas that they have the least amount of buildings, it seems.

I'm going to try to find out what these weekly gift codes are all about - thanks again!

Comment

Check here every Monday at 10 am for a new code, they usually give cash and a few coins; then enter your player id and the code here to redeem your gift. If you signup for their emails they also send free codes like every two-three weeks. This should help! I know it helped me in my early days of the learning curve.

Bookmark the free gift code page
                      5w-hm5a7

Comment

Working...
                      X