can we get these buildings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we get these buildings?

I saw these screen shots of a sample game and there are all sorts of buildings that don't appear in the list of community, business or residence structures available. Are these available or were they only to try out developer ideas?

I think those are the epic structures that you can get by buying a Diamond chest. I highly recommend saving all gold keys to buy diamond chests.

Comment

Those are boost buildings. When upgraded to level 10, they boost the surrounding buildings from 70 up to 95%. (4 blocks surround range) As mbbeith says, you can get these buildings from diamond chests. (there are 20 different ones)
      The fish icon is a side game where you can earn silver keys. I haven't seen the people and vehicles going around with the fishing rod icon for quite a while now though. (like they do with the money, star and '!' icons) but I think you can still get them from chests.

Comment

Exchange keys and buy Diamond Chests. It is the best way to advance in the game and there is a boost building. I have over 60. There are 20 different boost buildings so I have many duplicates. Please visit my islands to see. I am #26 on the global leaderboard.

Comment

• Mac
          Mac commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanka

Thank you for the answers and info. very helpful. I have now started changing up money to silver keys to gold keys to buy diamond chests. got 5 so far and like to kick back of gold coins keys tokens and cash plus the buildings I have yet to see in key deals or am not at a level to get. fun to see how much of a boost I can get by putting several booster buildings around one business or house or happy bonus from a community building. the only bad thing i found is that my leaderboard standing has dropped from 21 in my region (about 550 world wide) and I am now down at 500 local and 5400 world standing. :-(

Comment

• Tjerp
          Tjerp commented
          Editing a comment
          You gain a lot of points by filling up the empty spaces. I recently opened up all islands and just built roads on them to reach 11.111 roads built... double points for a normal road over a walking road. (was funny to see so many people and cars going around, but the 111 extra were pointless because the counter goes down again and the next prize number is 11.250)
          ...anyways, when I had everything filled up with roads I had 92.445 points and after I deleted the roads again I ended up with 45.000 points.

I've been doing that. it's also a great place to hang out and collect cash and keys from the road traffic while waiting for buildings to finish building or upgrading.

Comment

In the diamond chests there are more houses than anything else provided, the last two chests I bought they only had houses and one water business. I would like to see more businesses in the chests as I have plenty of housing but no new sources of income for quite some time. I actually had to build the houses and then destroy them as I had too many people for the available jobs and no room for more houses, especially snow buildings and no room on water for water buildings. I would also love to get community buildings in the chests, or at least make some community buildings show up for cash or in the key deals.

Comment

Community buildings are in the chests, I just opened one and got the taxi stand and a drilling platform. Once I even got 5 community buildings in the same chest. It's all random. Just like today I only got 56 coins from the chest, while the time before I got 90... I got about 700 gold keys back now while some times I get over 1200, and some times under 400.
            I have the same problem with having to many residents and not enough jobs, you will have to straighten that out with the boost buildings and position them in a way that your commercial buildings get the biggest boosts.

Comment

Or I can demolish or store a house or two. It would be really fun if demolishing a building made a huge flash and smoke cloud. I hope the chests are random but the last three chests I bought were all 5 houses and a water business plus the booster building. maybe if I keep getting chests I'll strike it rich with community and business buildings.

Comment

Working...
              X