Gold Coin Prices for Buildings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Coin Prices for Buildings

Understandably the developers have to make a living like the rest of us, but there is still no sense at all having buildings cost 30 or more gold coins to buy especially since you won't get your moneys worth when you biy gold coins in the CI5 game store.
    I have seen buildings that cost 40+ gold coins but for all that and the building barely brings any profit or experience! It is total bs.

Also when you buy a building for say 21 gold coins, the price automatically increases by 1 or 2 gold coins. And if you buy a building for cash, the next time it changes to gold coins to buy the same building.

Comment

In the game description it says the game is about finding out for yourself which buildings produce the most money or xp or keys/coins, and that some of them will be more expensive but give less profits. Same with residential and community buildings. So it's just part of the game.

Tip: make use of the daily quest "spend 1000 coins and get 750 coins back", if you want more of the expensive buildings. Takes a while but the fastest method in my opinion is exchange cash to silver keys, silver to gold keys and then buy diamond chests. They give a lot of coins, maybe some new buildings and a boost building. Don't use any coins untill you have over 1000 coins saved up. Then wait for the quest and buy every new building or extra building you want and get 75% of the costs back.

Timo1701 That is done because they want you to have many different buildings, not 20 of the same building because it makes more profit.

Comment

Tip: make use of the daily quest "spend 1000 coins and get 750 coins back", if you want more of the expensive buildings. Takes a while but the fastest method in my opinion is exchange cash to silver keys, silver to gold keys and then buy diamond chests. They give a lot of coins, maybe some new buildings and a boost building. Don't use any coins untill you have over 1000 coins saved up. Then wait for the quest and buy every new building or extra building you want and get 75% of the costs back.

Tjerp, I can't get passed 100 coins and you're talking about 1000 Lol

Don't pass any attention to me...I'm pissed because this game is starting to cheat I'm just ranting...

5w-hm5a7

Comment

They're trying to follow the "charge as much as the market will bear" principle. Too bad they don't examine the "volume sales" approach - especially since all they sell is digital. They'd have more sales and entice more buyers. With as expensive as it all is, I don't allow myself to spend $$$ in the game(s) more than 1x/month and never as much as $20.

Comment

I'm now in a permanent cycle of earn dollars for a day, buy silver keys three times in a day and then gold keys overnight and repeat for three days, then get a diamond chest. I'm getting to the point where I must delete buildings to make room for better buildings as almost every square is covered and maxed out to 10th level, and then boosted to 100% by booster buildings with overlapping boost areas.

Comment

• Timo1701
              Timo1701 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm always deleting buildings, also i have a little re arrange every so often to try and squeeze as much stuff on to an island as i can. Now they have a new game coming out soon i can't see much chance of an extra island or two in the future.
          Working...
          X