Noj video available after opening daily chest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noj video available after opening daily chest

After I open my daily chest, I cannot watch a video to double my rewards, The button is greyed and the only thing I can do is to accept the reward of the daily chest and can't double it. Why is it so?

Sorry to hear that. No such problem here, all is ok.
    I would suggest going to settings to delete cach & data. If that doesn't fix the problem then uninstall & download the game.over again. You will have to log back in again so make sure you know how!
    Good luck.

Comment

Something has gone wrong with you. Yes, there used to be problems relating video rewards, but these have been solved since some 5-6 weeks.
      SparkSoc DID solved the issues: ads do not return from Google Play, ads not start etc.
      My only problem with video rewards, that ads are booooring...
      But I still continue watching them, making some revenue for SparSoc too.

Comment

That is not what you said in your post.
        First you said the button was greyed out & you could not watch videos now you say that the videos are just too boring.
        I tried to help, thanks for wasting my time.

Comment

• Tjerp
          Tjerp commented
          Editing a comment
          Topic starter is someone else

Close some aplication and reboot your phone

Comment

Tjerp my apologies

Comment

• Tjerp
            Tjerp commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha, no apology needed! Can happen to anyone.

On my phone the video button is greyed while the ad is loading. Try to be patient for some (ten) seconds.
          Loading time depends on your local and actual mobile data bandwidth which may vary wildly.
          Daily reward comes when launching the game first on that day, so the relevant ad video could not be stored (cached).
          Try to be patient.

Comment

Working...
          X