Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thought I had the stats figured out but I've been thrown into confusion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought I had the stats figured out but I've been thrown into confusion.

My statistics read ::Residential:: 926/974 ::Commercial:: 926/928 I took this to mean I currently have 926 people / with space for 974. And there are 926 filled jobs/ with 928 jobs available. Meaning I need to attract 2 more people to my city to fill those jobs. But then the adviser tells me there are 29 people without jobs. I check each and every commercial property and there are just 2 empty job spots, needing to be filled so how can that many people need a job? Am I doing the numbers wrong? Thanks for any help.

Do you have new things still building, or finished buildings you haven't cut the ribbon from?
    I had it too a couple of times, the game added the numbers before something new was finished building.
    I think you also need over 80% happyness to get 100% residents.

Comment

• DragonetteSlaya
      DragonetteSlaya commented
      Editing a comment
      Forgot to add happiness is at 125%.

Originally posted by Tjerp View Post
    Do you have new things still building, or finished buildings you haven't cut the ribbon from?
    I had it too a couple of times, the game added the numbers before something new was finished building.
    I think you also need over 80% happyness to get 100% residents.
    Thanks for the response. My happiness is at 125% and I don't have anything pending. It's very confusing how they can need 29 more jobs when 2 job slots are unfilled.

Comment

Working...
    X