Diamond vs Golden Chest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond vs Golden Chest

Can someone please tell me which is better - 1 Diamond or 2 Golden Chests?
    In description, diamond chest says ultra rare building plus 2 golden chests so does that mean we get 2 cranes? And more buildings than diamond chest?
    I have been saving gold keys so confused whether I should skip ultra building and go for 2 golden chests...
    Thanks in advance.

Golden chest gives:
    Buildings: 3 (not always rare)
    Money
    Silver keys
    Golden keys
    Coins
    Golden chest may give:
    Crane: 1
    Level up: 1

Should be worth about the same, every time you buy one. Some times you get bad buildings and 600+ silver keys, other times you get 3 rare buildings worth 80 coins and only 80 silver keys or something like that.
    There is no certainty that you get a crane or a level up! You could get both, you could get none.

Diamond chest gives:
    Buildings: 5 (I got at least 1 rare every time)
    Money
    Silver keys
    Golden keys
    Coins
    Ultra rare boost building
    Diamond chest may give:
    Crane: 1
    Level up: 1

Every diamond chest you buy should be worth about the same as well, so you have to be lucky to get the good buildings and things you need at that time.

If you have a low level, you probably want to get cranes so you can build faster. Also the boost buildings are very good for the xp points at lower levels. So up untill you have around level 80-90 you will probably want to go for the diamond chests. When your level is higher you want the level up more because you have no room to build new things and you probably have everything for your level allready. At that point the golden chests are more attractive because you get 2 chances of getting a level up for less keys than the diamond chest.

Comment

Thanks Tjerp fpr detailed information

Comment

Working...
      X