How do points work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do points work?

I have been playing this game for a long time and still I couldn't figure out how it works. I was doing a city remodelling today but to my surprise my points dropped outstandingly. I was so shocked. I didn't know what the heck happened. Can someone please explain this to me?

For island tours and I still accept friend requests: onpbhwh
    Leave a heart if you love my city.

I think you get points for placing things the first time only, and when you move something you lose those points. (you even lose the points if you put it back after moving it)
    I guess the best thing you can do is remodel your cities, then demolish everything and build new buildings on their place. For the buildings that cost normal money that shouldn't be to hard, and it keeps you busy.

Comment

• Dravenev
      Dravenev commented
      Editing a comment
      The developers should not let you lose points if you want to move buildings. Demolishing should only be the last option since not all can afford to start building and upgrading aIl the rebuilt bldgs since would take so much time and resources. It would only discourage players to remodel their city or make a city make-over. Instead they should implement another way rather than that. Some bldgs take so much time to me to upgrade and it would be a sucker to do it over and over again to not lose points.

They don't work! NOT ACCURATELY that is... I haven't noticed losing any points when moving buildings as others state. I have however noticed absolutely zero logic behind the allocations of points and scoring models. Just look at the top players on the scoreboard after reading the creator's specified goals of the game... Clearly this feature is a hot mess and worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by sedwards1972 View Post
      Just look at the top players on the scoreboard after reading the creator's specified goals of the game... Clearly this feature is a hot mess and worthless.
      Truly a "HOTMESS" indeed!!!

sedwards1972

Island Tour: vkn8fgl

Comment

Try moving your buildings that have lots of employees closer to the special buildings.
        the more employees the better.

Comment

Working...
        X