Missing Presents and suppressed & oppressed gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Presents and suppressed & oppressed gifts

I have an iPhone... I found out that apple is not allowing you to give me access to gift codes. This is very wrong of you apple!!! Another problem is that I received the revealing screen of the presents but I cannot access it? Is this also apple or is there a delay in the update to release the presents for which I yearn, or did my present get lost on the wrong sleigh from the north pole, or are the poor presents doomed in quarantine? My boyfriend has a Sony, running on functional android software and receives gift codes and free gifts, just because... Now I feel sad and I really truly absolutely enjoy your game...

This is the second time I hear about "presents" while they are not available for me on PC. (no "revealing screen" as you call it either.) The game did update to v2.9.1.0 a couple of days ago though.
    Imma go ask on facebook.

Comment

I have received my presents yesterday

Comment

Their facebook reply:
        Sparkling Society Hello Tjerp, at the moment we are still in testing phase with some features. We hope you will be patient with us

They said that too when the christmas 2019 event was going on, and after that the valentine 2020 event worked just fine... but in the past 4 months PC users have missed at least 2 things that gave presents.

Yesterday my game got an update to v2.9.2.0 so I guess this new presents thing will be working for us next time.

Comment

As a PC player (only), it is frustrating that the promised gifts are not (yet) available to us. That limitation should be called out in the email notifications as well as your plans and timing to add this ability to the PC version.

Comment

اريد البعض من الهديه

Comment

• Tjerp
              Tjerp commented
              Editing a comment
              They give a free gift code every monday on facebook
              You can also subscribe to the news letter and you will get a gift code about every month. You can subscribe ingame or by going here and subscribe via the pop-up.
          Working...
          X