Announcement

Collapse

Closing this forum

Dear Sparkling Society Fans,

We are very grateful for all your contributions and would like to thank you for all your feedback and great ideas on our forum. However, on June 1st 2020 we will stop facilitating this forum.

We are constantly working on improving the quality and experience of our games, and we have found that the forum hasn't been of value for this purpose. Because of this we've had to make the difficult decision to close it down.
For us focus is what counts, and what we love most is to work on the improvements of our games in every sense. We are determined to deliver the best city building experience on mobile.
At the same time there are still many other options to connect with fellow players, which we encourage you to explore.

For City Island 5 players; please visit the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/676348963172909/. We are not affiliated with this group, but they have told us that they are glad to welcome you all in their community. Most likely, initiatives like this are available on Facebook for other games as well.

If you have any questions regarding this matter, please send us an email at [email protected]
See more
See less

Ultra Rare Buildings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultra Rare Buildings

Hello City Island society,

when I started to play City Island 5, I wanted to get some information about Ultra-Rare buildings. Unfortunately, I could find only few excerpts.

That is why I decided to sum up and share information about Ultra-Rare Buildings from my own experience.

You can find the summary in the attached file.
    Ultra.pdf

P.S. If you have any questions about Ultra-Rare Buildings, feel free to ask me here.

That’s nice must have took quite some time to do thanks.

Comment

Thankyou so much for the information, but I still have a question that may seem dumb, but what is the advantages of these boosts from the rare buildings? What's it for? Thanks in advance

Comment

• Tjerp
        Tjerp commented
        Editing a comment
        They boost the surrounding buildings up to 4 blocks away.
        They can boost up to 95%.
        So say you have a 95% boost building standing, and you put a house with 100 residents next to it, the house will get 195 residents. A building that gives 100 cash and 100 xp will be boosted to 195 cash and 195 xp.

Oh! Thanks so much!

Comment

Do you mind if you can tell me which building gives the highest amount: (I am currently level 33 have 3 ultra rares, using banks and sand resorts for keys) :
        1. Silver and golden keys?
        2. Golden coins
        3. Cash (time and profit and its cost)
        Any strategy that is going to really accelerate my progress since I am struggling to level up. Anyone with answers are most welcome thanks!

Comment

Barns are good

Comment

Originally posted by Cadaver Dog View Post
            Barns are good
            At what level you get them?

Comment

You could get them in a chest, if you are lucky.

Comment

Working...
              X