15,000,000 to 1.199 platinum keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15,000,000 to 1.199 platinum keys

How come the last stage to unlock from 15,000,000 become 1,199 platinum keys ?? When I reach the target money to purchase it become platinum keys to have to unlock the land

I asked the same questin on facebook, this was their answer:

Sparkling Society Hello Tjerp, we are trying some balancing in the game, where you can use other currencies to open up islands, such as with clovers that many players have too much of now. However if it doesn't work out I am sure the team will have a revisit to see if we can change it back!

So... we have to wait for the next update, maybe they change it back.

Comment

Thank you very much for your response

Comment

There is an update available right now, but they didn't change it.
        Maybe if more of us complaint on facebook about it...
        https://www.facebook.com/SparklingSocietyGames

Comment

• Dolleyes
          Dolleyes commented
          Editing a comment
          I want to know how to earn or receive purple keys

By using lucky clovers on spinning wheel. And by completing task .you can earned purple keys .

Comment

Dolleyes In addition to what mrhonolulu17 said, you can get 100 purple keys for every 7 days played in a row, but once you miss a day you have to get to the point you were before. So if you played 20 days in a row you would have gotten 100 purple keys twice, but if you miss the 21st day you will have to play 21 days in a row again to get them the 3rd time.
          Also you get 45 purple keys for every (I think it is) 2500 golden keys you spend.
          They are also in the golden and platinum chests.

Comment

• Dolleyes
            Dolleyes commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank for info Tjerp

• Dolleyes
            Dolleyes commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks again for the for the purple key info it helps lol just curious I how else can I get gold keys I know I can get them as rewards for quests and when quick up grading of properties but is there anything I'm missing
        Working...
        X