Trouble with game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with game

I have been having issues with game for 2 days. I can't seem to buy others items or pay my items to sell. I have re installed the game and it still says error. I have had to throw away items because barn too full. Has anyone had this problem..any ideas what to do

Post my items** not pay

Comment

Hello Heatherab1 ,

We would like to inform you that it was a glitch from the server side. Our product teams have resolved the issue. We request you to please relaunch the app keeping an active internet connection and the issue will be resolved.

For more queries, we request you to contact our Support team. In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link; https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts.

Comment

I purchased diamonds and cash yesterday I'm a level 11 and today I go to play and its level 1 and no cash no diamonds

Comment

My Items not paid
          I bought diamonds. and cash and I was a level 11 now the game has rebooted or something and I'm a 1 and my goods are gone

Comment

Hi Jessyhawks12 ,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We are not sure what went wrong due to which you lost the game progress.

We would like to inform you that, the game progress is locally stored on the same device. Hence, if you uninstall or reinstall the game, or perform a factory reset on the device, or change the device, then all the game progress will be lost. Unfortunately, as of now, we do not have any provision to sync the game progress on multiple devices.

However, we request you to please send all the details and your Friendcode, to our support team at
            amazon-farmdream@sparklingsociety.net
            Or
            windows-farmdream@sparklingsociety.net
            Or
            mac-farmdream@sparklingsociety.net
            Or
            android-farmdream@sparklingsociety.net
            Or
            ios-farmdream@sparklingsociety.net so that they can help you in the best way possible.

Comment

where can i find or buy oranges. I am level 31 now

Comment

Working...
              X