Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not getting payouts

I'm havin a few issues,
    1, I reach my goals like, employees, shops, etc and I don't get the said payouts like gold, cash, experience.
    2, I get red money above things in my city, why do I get them and why are they lower payouts then the green?
    3, I can't play the same game on my phone and tablet. When I got the game it said you could.
    4, when I do the "free gold", I watch the videos or what I pick to get gold, but never get the gold

Hi there,

Following is some useful information regarding your queries:
    1. Once you reach the goals, then you need to collect the reward by going to achievements section. It applies with the reward after watching an ad video for discovering an app.
    2. As per the design of the game, once commercial building is ready, if it occupies 100 % capacity in terms of employees, it gives full profit with green color money otherwise money is in red color that means you did not receive full profit of commercial building due to lesser employees allocated to the building.
    3. Currently the feature to synchronize the game progress across devices is not possible via game. If you have access to both (old and new) devices, then you can use 'Helium' app for Android devices to transfer the game progress or you can use 'iClould Backup and Transfer' feature to transfer the game progress between iOS devices.

Comment

Working...
    X