Love this game but...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love this game but...

Are you guys planning on expanding the island adding more levels...I've bought everything already...why does it take so long when I'm purchasing my 70 gold for 35 million 3 days is way too long..but can you guys add more? I tried the other city islands like this one better

Hi Deevirgo,

Thanks for getting in touch with us regarding your concern. We are glad to know that you like our game.

We would like to inform you that product team already working on game expansion of most of the games. However, there are certain parameters which need to be attained before successfully adding them in the game.

Regarding other feedback, where you mentioned that the conversion is taking higher from in game cash to gold, we have already forwarded this feedback to our product team. However, this time seems to be fine as earning gold is always a bit expensive and time consuming thing in real life as well :P

For more queries regarding the game, please visit the following link https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts.

Comment

Working...
    X