X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raid2013
    commented on 's reply
    If you check players on the leaderboard, it's seem that puting a lot of decorations was the key to hit high score, but since december it's not working anymore... Since you continu playing like me, your score have take a serious drop!!!
    I'm asking why only decorations gave zillion score on Leaderboard, but playing the game was not...

Plus, since couple days, having gold become rare... Can't get anymore easy gold... Can't get the game to gave double reward of cash and can't accelerate the game...
    The game is becoming boring!

• Raid2013
    replied
    What are the score possible in the game. In december the rules seem to have change...

This is what I know:
    New type of building: 150
    Any building upgraded to level 10: 50

What are the possibilities for gaining score?

Leave a comment:

• Gisela
    replied
    I can't register in the game.

Leave a comment:

• Andre1972
    replied
    I think i stop playing this game.
    There is nobody to help or fix my problem.
    I send emails and try everything.
    Many bugs in the game, and when I remove the game, I have to start over again.
    I`m in level 50.
    Watching video`s is not working.
    Please give me a awnser, otherwise its over and out.
    Name : Andre1972 and my player code : TCw-i9med

Leave a comment:

• Andre1972
    replied
    Originally posted by SparklingSupport View Post
    Hi demig,

We have noted your feedback that in-game Gold and expansion in the game is a bit expensive. We will forward it to our product team and they will surely think about this in future updates.

If you have any other query, please contact our support team at [email protected]
    I play the game on W10.
    I like the game Towncity Fillage building sim Paradise.
    I`m in level 50
    Bt what happend when i have problems whith my pc, and i want to reinstall my game?!
    Then I have to start from the beginning!
    I play many games before, and I dont care to play whith money.
    But when I lose my game, then I dont play whith money.
    I think that the first priority is, that you tae a look to that problem.
    Nobody want lose his game.

Leave a comment:

• Evette38
    commented on 's reply
    I'm also noticing there are more items needing cash, I'm only at level 22 so,so far there are some I can still buy,although cash is hard to come by. Otherwise I love this game as well, especially the faster speed after watching a couple videos,this helps alot and makes me a little more addicted.

• SparklingSupport
    replied
    Hi demig,

We have noted your feedback that in-game Gold and expansion in the game is a bit expensive. We will forward it to our product team and they will surely think about this in future updates.

If you have any other query, please contact our support team at [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• demig
    replied
    Hi there Edwin, I want to give Sparkling Society a big compliment with creating Town City. It is easy playing, good looking but there is one issue. Currently I am playing the game on level 31 and almost all of the available building are to be bought with gold. To be honest earning gold is the hardest part of this game. Yes, I can buy gold in the appstore, but it should be possible to earn gold when reaching a specific number of civilians or workers. The balance is a bit hard to find. In PCIS you get gold after finishing a level (for example).
    Last edited by demig; 30th May 2018, 15:54. Reason: Text changes

Leave a comment:

• Emorren
    started a topic Leaderboard

Leaderboard

We can confirm that there will be a leaderboard in the game soon!
    In our other games we always based your leaderboard score on the number of citizens or your xp level, but in Town City we will calculate an `Island Score` based on a number of elements. One of the elements is the amount of unique buildings you have placed on all your islands.
    When the update is published, can you find out what the other elements are?
Working...
X