How can I move buildings?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I move buildings?

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and game and I want to just say I love this game. I do have a problem though. I do not think it is a flaw in the game itself When I make a building, it doesn't matter what kind of building, I cannot move it. I have tried everything along with making the building and then trying to move it. Nothing works so I am guessing I am not doing something right.

I would appreciate any kind of help.

Hello Starbie ,

We would like to inform you that you can move the buildings in the game by tapping on every building individually. After taping on a building 4 options will appear below that building.

The option with the icon of 4 arrows is the relocation icon, simply tap on it to move it. Once you tap on the relocation option then you need to manually drag the building to the desired location and compatible soil, in order to properly relocate the building.

For further assistance, we request you to contact our Support team. In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link;
    android-towncity@sparklingsociety.net
    Or
    ios-towncity@sparklingsociety.net
    Or
    amazon-snowtown@sparklingsociety.net
    Or
    windows-towncity@sparklingsociety.net
    Or
    mac-towncity@sparklingsociety.net

Comment

Working...
    X