Switching computers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching computers

How can I keep what I have achieved when I switch to a new computer.

Hi Boldersgirl

We would like to inform you that, the game progress is locally stored on the same device. Hence, if you uninstall or reinstall the game, or perform a factory reset on the device, or change the device, then all the game progress will be lost. Unfortunately, as of now, we do not have any provision to sync the game progress on multiple devices.

However, we request you to please send all the details and your Friendcode, to our support team at [email protected]
    Or
    [email protected]
    Or
    [email protected]
    Or
    [email protected]
    Or
    [email protected], so that they can help you in the best way possible.

Comment

When I reinstall the game, i have to start from the beginning.
      Normaly when I play a game, I also play whith Money.
      But not on this moment.
      I`m in level 50, I like the game, but when there is no selution to repair the game, I dont play whith money now.
      The first Priority is to fix the install procces.

Originally posted by SparklingSupport View Post
      Hi Boldersgirl

We would like to inform you that, the game progress is locally stored on the same device. Hence, if you uninstall or reinstall the game, or perform a factory reset on the device, or change the device, then all the game progress will be lost. Unfortunately, as of now, we do not have any provision to sync the game progress on multiple devices.

However, we request you to please send all the details and your Friendcode, to our support team at [email protected]
      Or
      [email protected]
      Or
      [email protected]
      Or
      [email protected]
      Or
      [email protected], so that they can help you in the best way possible.

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X