Getting good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting good

Hi I don't mind paying to play, but we all have a budget. How do I get gold without paying??
    If the only way to get is pay then this game is way too pricey.

hola Señora sobreviviente totalmente de acuerdo contigo apenas hace unos dias encontre estos juego y despues de dias jugando y probando casi todos salen con errores dificl accender si no compra y encima hoy ya desisti e desinstalado los juego todas las instalaciones que me daban dinero cada 15 minutos han pasado ha seis hora. de nada me sirve preguntar ya que este foro o apenas hay actividad o no interesa ayudar. las ayuda que veo es el mismo mensaje envia por correo tus datos asi que me vuelvo a mis juego antiguo y paso de todos estos juego una vez mas veo que solo hay solución para quien mueve y paga con dinero. suerte amiga.

Comment

Originally posted by Survivor lady View Post
      Hi I don't mind paying to play, but we all have a budget. How do I get gold without paying??
      If the only way to get is pay then this game is way too pricey.

I'm at level 54. If you're patient, just build up things as you can. In the beginning, use silver keys to buy the silver chests as much as you can. In addition to buildings, you'll get often get gold keys or coins.

Somewhere around level 40, start converting low profit buildings (banks, super markets, cafes, etc) into exchanges to create gold keys and coins. Some of them exchange at different rates. I try to use the ones that give me 14 silver keys to 4 keys for creating gold keys and the other ones for creating coins. I currently have 75 buildings that are purely dedicated to exchanging silver keys to gold keys or gold keys to coins.

The game never gets harder (clicking doesn't get more difficult) but it does take longer to build or upgrade things which means that you're not getting as many silver keys.

Also, I don't worry so much about happiness levels. For practically the entire time I've played, I've been in the high 70s, low 80s.

Comment

Working...
      X