This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug report thread

Post any bugs that you find in this thread. All other bug report threads will be merged into this one.
    Last edited by mitch01; 16th July 2018, 12:24.
    I may not like what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.
    - Voltaire
    Friendcodes:
    https://pastebin.com/HhinM9kp

Wieso hält Town City immer an und wirft mich nach ein paar Sekunden raus? Ich habe schon mindestens 10 mal neu installiert und angefangen zu spielen am ersten Tag läuft es gut und ich kann Gebäude bauen ab dem zweiten Tag fangen die Probleme an und ich flieg nach ein paar Sekunden immer raus,wäre sehr schön wenn mir jemand sagen kann woran es liegt .Da es ein sehr schönes Aufbauspiel ist würde ich gern weitermachen aber wenn ich immer gleich raus geworfen werde komme ich so nicht weit.

Comment

Town City: Fun Forest glitch / question
      (my first post - please bear with me)

I spent $millions to buy the helicopter business/attraction on Fun Forest Island. After waiting a gazillion hours, I finally spent my precious goldto speed up the construction. Then it just disappeared!

What happened? Where did it go? How do I get it back?

Thanks for

Comment

• Huntcas888
        Huntcas888 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have the same issue. Did you correct your issue yet?

Hi Petra111 ,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to please send details of what it is along with a screenshot, to our support team at
      [email protected]
      Or
      [email protected], so that they can assess and help you in the best way possible.

Comment

Hi jace ,

We are not sure why this happened. Could be an issue with an internet connection or it has something to do with device memory. Please try clearing the cache memory for the game and not the ‘Clear Data’, because you will delete your city.

If the issue persists, send all details and friendcode to our support team at
        [email protected]
        Or
        [email protected]

Comment

Hi. I have the exact problem. It says to build a road. Which I have done. Even if I try to move doesn't want to stay in the same place and desapears . It does come back again. But it's just there. Saying there's more jobs than it is. Complaining about the road. I do clear the cache all the time so it can't be that. And I also see other players are having the same problem.
          Can you please fix it?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180701-012650.png
Views:	313
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	10642

Comment

Hi Jounicorn ,

We request you to please send details of what it is along with a screenshot, to our support team at [email protected] Or [email protected], so that they can assess and help you in the best way possible.
            Last edited by SparklingSupport; 5th July 2018, 14:56.

Comment

Originally posted by SparklingSupport View Post
              Hi Jounicorn ,

We request you to please send details of what it is along with a screenshot, to our support team at [email protected] Or [email protected], so that they can assess and help you in the best way possible.

I already did, on the same day I posted this here, but haven't got any feedback yet.

Comment

When you exit the game or log off your computer, you frequently lose money, gold, buildings. The game is screwed up. I am getting tired of it because no one is listening.

Comment

• nanamaz
                  nanamaz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi. I'm new and just starting out. I played last night and this afternoon, I logged on to play. All my people, employees are gone. None of the businesses are without employees. That means no money. Also, how do you move the buildings after buying them? It says to drag the buildings to an empty spot, but nothing happens. Thanks for hearing me out. Sorry if you are having trouble too. Why won't anyone fix these problems? Maybe they don't know how? Or, maybe because it's free, they don't care? TMM nanamaz
                  Last edited by nanamaz; 11th July 2018, 23:10. Reason: Help a new person? I'd appreciate it. nanamaz

What you probably need to do is get an uninstaller app that deletes residual files after uninstalling. I don't know of any for android or ios but iobit uninstaller does that on windows. Uninstall the game using that and it should work the next time you download it. Or maybe your operating system is out of date.
                I may not like what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.
                - Voltaire
                Friendcodes:
                https://pastebin.com/HhinM9kp

Comment

Bug, 26 days until profit on all buildings

Comment

No profits, bug not working!
                    Attached Files

Comment

I've just started playing this game and I really like it but I find it very confusing. It took me some time to realise that I could shift the building/decorations choice sideways with the cursor because a scroll bar appeared underneath the selection window and then vanished instantly. I know it's not a bug, as such, but would it be possible to have the scroll bar stay put and not vanish?

Comment

I'm sorry but I am no longer receiving my coins which are ALWAYS SUPPOSED TO BE GIVEN TO ME, AFTER EVERY AD VIEW FOR GETTING A 2X PROFIT FOR 15 MINUTES, AND FOR THE OTHER AD VIEW FOR SPEED UPS AFTER I VIEW THE GAME AIN'T GIVING ME MY ENTITLED COINS EITHER. ANOTHER BIG PROBLEM IS THAT THE GAME IS SUPPOSED TO ALLOW ME TO USE 5 CHANCES TO BUILD AND OR UPGRADE. NOW IT'S NOT ALLOWING ME TO USE MORE THAN 2 NOW. THIS HAS BEEN DOING THIS FOR A WHOLE WEEK NOW.... I AM MISSING OUT BIG TIME AND SHOULD HAVE MANY COINS. I HAVE NOT ONE. I CAN'T PURCHASE ANY COMMUNITY PROPERTY FOR HAPPINESS BECAUSE THIS GAME IS CHEATING ME OUT OF COINS AND MY 5 BUILDING S AND/OR UPGRADE OPTIONS TO ONLY 2 TIMES. IMI VERY UPSET AND NEED THIS MATTER FIXED IMMEDIATELY. The game is TOWN CITY VILLAGE BUILDING

Comment

• Sue
                          Sue commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I have the same problem no , I have only received 1 coin.

I i spent money since i began playing this game for many months. Can you help me? This is an urgent matter to me and i am a paying customer. I expect to be taken care of. Please let me know something. Can you reply to me,so i can know what is going to be done.

Comment

Working...
                        X