X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nanamaz
    commented on 's reply
    Hi. I'm new and just starting out. I played last night and this afternoon, I logged on to play. All my people, employees are gone. None of the businesses are without employees. That means no money. Also, how do you move the buildings after buying them? It says to drag the buildings to an empty spot, but nothing happens. Thanks for hearing me out. Sorry if you are having trouble too. Why won't anyone fix these problems? Maybe they don't know how? Or, maybe because it's free, they don't care? TMM nanamaz
    Last edited by nanamaz; 12th July 2018, 00:10. Reason: Help a new person? I'd appreciate it. nanamaz

• joepan5
    replied
    When you exit the game or log off your computer, you frequently lose money, gold, buildings. The game is screwed up. I am getting tired of it because no one is listening.

Leave a comment:

• Jounicorn
    replied
    Originally posted by SparklingSupport View Post
    Hi Jounicorn ,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to please send details of what it is along with a screenshot, to our support team at [email protected] Or [email protected], so that they can assess and help you in the best way possible.

I already did, on the same day I posted this here, but haven't got any feedback yet.

Leave a comment:

• SparklingSupport
    replied
    Hi Jounicorn ,

We request you to please send details of what it is along with a screenshot, to our support team at [email protected] Or [email protected], so that they can assess and help you in the best way possible.
    Last edited by SparklingSupport; 5th July 2018, 15:56.

Leave a comment:

• Jounicorn
    replied
    Hi. I have the exact problem. It says to build a road. Which I have done. Even if I try to move doesn't want to stay in the same place and desapears . It does come back again. But it's just there. Saying there's more jobs than it is. Complaining about the road. I do clear the cache all the time so it can't be that. And I also see other players are having the same problem.
    Can you please fix it?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180701-012650.png
Views:	421
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	10642

Leave a comment:

• SparklingSupport
    replied
    Hi jace ,

We are not sure why this happened. Could be an issue with an internet connection or it has something to do with device memory. Please try clearing the cache memory for the game and not the ‘Clear Data’, because you will delete your city.

If the issue persists, send all details and friendcode to our support team at
    [email protected]
    Or
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• SparklingSupport
    replied
    Hi Petra111 ,

We request you to please send details of what it is along with a screenshot, to our support team at
    [email protected]
    Or
    [email protected], so that they can assess and help you in the best way possible.

Leave a comment:

• jace
    replied
    Town City: Fun Forest glitch / question
    (my first post - please bear with me)

I spent $millions to buy the helicopter business/attraction on Fun Forest Island. After waiting a gazillion hours, I finally spent my precious goldto speed up the construction. Then it just disappeared!

What happened? Where did it go? How do I get it back?

Thanks for

Leave a comment:

• Petra111
    replied
    Wieso hält Town City immer an und wirft mich nach ein paar Sekunden raus? Ich habe schon mindestens 10 mal neu installiert und angefangen zu spielen am ersten Tag läuft es gut und ich kann Gebäude bauen ab dem zweiten Tag fangen die Probleme an und ich flieg nach ein paar Sekunden immer raus,wäre sehr schön wenn mir jemand sagen kann woran es liegt .Da es ein sehr schönes Aufbauspiel ist würde ich gern weitermachen aber wenn ich immer gleich raus geworfen werde komme ich so nicht weit.

Leave a comment:

• mitch01
    started a topic Bug report thread

Bug report thread

Post any bugs that you find in this thread. All other bug report threads will be merged into this one.
    Last edited by mitch01; 16th July 2018, 13:24.
Working...
X