X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grufbear
    replied
    Watching adds to double rewards only work half the time. Email to SS sent today, see what response is.

Leave a comment:

• McMarty
    replied
    Can’t seem to be able to enter my email it won’t let me ???
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Sue
    commented on 's reply
    I have the same problem no , I have only received 1 coin.

• Faye
    replied
    Hello

I have just started playing, I can not scroll right to access more buildings which I know are there. There is a little arrow which pulses but it won’t let me click on it

many thanks

Leave a comment:

• tstewa3
    replied
    After doing the new update my game keeps crashing.

Leave a comment:

• Raid2013
    replied
    I hate the ad that start my internet brwoser and just bug... It's like a virus on your computer... No reward, waste of time and lost of trust in the game!
    Please delete this ad!
    It's giving nothing good and it's just a pain in the *#$ for everyone!

Leave a comment:

• dccdsouth
    replied
    Town City.....played a few months ago. Had 3 Islands open. Played and earned Valentine statue. Then everything disappeared. Had to start from the beginning. Now, no longer able to increase speed or profits (2X). No longer able to earn gold coins, even thru watching ads. And revenue/cost ratios are now completely ridiculous. What happened?!?! Playing 2.2.4. Do I need an update? How do I do that? I'm affaid if I uninstall/reinstall, I'll lose what little progress I have made. Is this the way the game is staying? If so, I'll move on because this is no longer a game and more like a chore. Progress is impossible without spends real money.....is which case....this game isn't "free to play". I'm a patient person but this? I don't think so. Needs to be more like City Island 3 or 5.

Leave a comment:

• B.Maude
    replied
    I have been playing for several weeks now but the 2 icons with the tv on them in the bottom right corner are have never been available. I have cleared my cache and cookies bu no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• SparklingJennasys
    replied
    I i spent money since i began playing this game for many months. Can you help me? This is an urgent matter to me and i am a paying customer. I expect to be taken care of. Please let me know something. Can you reply to me,so i can know what is going to be done.

Leave a comment:

• SparklingJennasys
    replied
    I'm sorry but I am no longer receiving my coins which are ALWAYS SUPPOSED TO BE GIVEN TO ME, AFTER EVERY AD VIEW FOR GETTING A 2X PROFIT FOR 15 MINUTES, AND FOR THE OTHER AD VIEW FOR SPEED UPS AFTER I VIEW THE GAME AIN'T GIVING ME MY ENTITLED COINS EITHER. ANOTHER BIG PROBLEM IS THAT THE GAME IS SUPPOSED TO ALLOW ME TO USE 5 CHANCES TO BUILD AND OR UPGRADE. NOW IT'S NOT ALLOWING ME TO USE MORE THAN 2 NOW. THIS HAS BEEN DOING THIS FOR A WHOLE WEEK NOW.... I AM MISSING OUT BIG TIME AND SHOULD HAVE MANY COINS. I HAVE NOT ONE. I CAN'T PURCHASE ANY COMMUNITY PROPERTY FOR HAPPINESS BECAUSE THIS GAME IS CHEATING ME OUT OF COINS AND MY 5 BUILDING S AND/OR UPGRADE OPTIONS TO ONLY 2 TIMES. IMI VERY UPSET AND NEED THIS MATTER FIXED IMMEDIATELY. The game is TOWN CITY VILLAGE BUILDING

Leave a comment:

• Sunflowers
    replied
    I've just started playing this game and I really like it but I find it very confusing. It took me some time to realise that I could shift the building/decorations choice sideways with the cursor because a scroll bar appeared underneath the selection window and then vanished instantly. I know it's not a bug, as such, but would it be possible to have the scroll bar stay put and not vanish?

Leave a comment:

• Huntcas888
    commented on 's reply
    I have the same issue. Did you correct your issue yet?

• Ptorbey
    replied
    No profits, bug not working!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ptorbey
    replied
    Bug, 26 days until profit on all buildings

Leave a comment:

• mitch01
    replied
    What you probably need to do is get an uninstaller app that deletes residual files after uninstalling. I don't know of any for android or ios but iobit uninstaller does that on windows. Uninstall the game using that and it should work the next time you download it. Or maybe your operating system is out of date.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X