expansions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• expansions

Hello team. Could it be possible to make the expansions of the land more easy to have ? The wheelbarrows in my gave are extremely rare and I can't expand. Already purchased 10 expansion of land and see the lock sign since I am missing the precious wheelbarrows. Same problem with the shelving cabinets.
    Thank you

Hello ,

We would like to inform you that the items required to unlock could be found at garage and are randomly available. If you efficiently use your time and resources to achieve such items, it would be easy for you to unlock the desired land portion in the game.

Sometimes, these type of items is offered by the residents walking on the roads too. Players need to pay some extra attention to the residents as they might offer you exactly what you need .

For more queries/feedback, we request you to contact our Support team. In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link;
    android-townville@sparklingsociety.net
    Or
    ios-townville@sparklingsociety.net.
    Last edited by SparklingSupport; 14th June 2018, 12:54.

Comment

I agree the wheelbarrows and rakes are extremely hard to come by thus taking days if not week to get one small expansion.

Comment

I have all garages (8) for my level and all of them need goods that I don't have since I can not produce them. And this is because I can't unlock the land I have purchased. I need wheelbarrows that are so rare to get. This makes the game extremely boring and it's a pity. It's a great game to pass the time but when you reach a point of playing for days and not being able to expand and have something new, you get bored.

Comment

I have the same issue but with rakes. I usually have to wait at least a week to have enough rakes (14 at this time), while at the same time, I have 90 wheelbarrows and 110 shovels. That doesn't sound so random....

Comment

Working...
          X