This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Townville! (OUT NOW!)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Townville Splash.jpg Views:	1 Size:	166.3 KB ID:	5758
    Hello there and welcome!

We're thrilled to show you our newest game, Townville. It is a city builder set in a medieval fantasy setting. In addition to building houses and community buildings, you may also send out your ships from the bustling Trading Port. They will bring back many exotic goods requested by your citizens, or you may first turn them into many different sorts of products at your Commercial Buildings. Have your ships fetch wood to create furniture, iron for tools and jewelry and ingredients for lots of tasty food! Click image for larger version  Name:	Townville Screenshot.png Views:	1 Size:	788.3 KB ID:	5759
    The game is out now! Please download it and play it for free, by pressing the correct button for your device: Click image for larger version  Name:	playstore_button130.png Views:	1 Size:	5.3 KB ID:	5933
    Click image for larger version  Name:	appstore_button130.png Views:	1 Size:	4.8 KB ID:	5934
    As always: if you find any bugs or have a suggestion for a great new feature, please let us know! We'll keep adding new gameplay and content to it for some time to come.

We hope you enjoy playing Townville!

- Dylan, Producer of Townville
    On behalf of the entire Sparkling Society team

Hi I love the game and enjoy it very much, but I have some issues. I have reached the population cap, even though I have build more houses. I cannot expand buying more land because I don't have enough population... So I'm locked out and don't have anymore space to build any more buildings and decorations.... Please help!!
    Thank you!

Comment

Hello, and thanks for playing! Sorry to hear about your issue. We are looking into the matter, and as soon as we have a solution, we'll publish an update of the game. Thank you for your patience!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Could you tell me how to get meat to produce things in the butcher shop please?

Comment

I love this game, but I'm very sad when I have to upgrade my phone and I lost my account. I can not get into my account where I've managed to buy 7 islands ...I'm tired of having to start all over again ... is there a solution to reenter the old account? I've lost my account a second time

Comment

Please make a new City Island game. I thought City Island 5 was out on 2017? WHAT HAPPEND?

Comment

Make City Island better than 3 and 4. I also love the Sunsetview and Night view of the game and please be passionate enough and creative when making a game please! Like what you did on City island 3

Comment

Working...
                X